Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enemas - general discussion

Default Enemas - general discussion

I've started this to try and encourage a mature discussion about this subject, from all points of view.
    I appreciate that there will be people who like enemas as a bit of fetish, other who use them at home for hygiene/medical purposes and others who have had them done as part of medical procedures, and with varying amounts of love/hate/apathy for them.
    Home ones should obviously be done carefully with clean equipment etc.
    I'll give my experiences first and then see what others think?
    So,
    I've had a couple of medical ones, both the large salty drinks with lots of drinking water (and toilet visits) for hours, and the oneshot fast acting one. Neither very pleasant, but necessary.
    I've done the home ones for hygiene purposes either to 'get things moving' or as a douche prior to sex.
    I have also used them for fetish every so often, as part of DL.
    I'd use one as intended to clear everything out, but have a 2nd one, put on a diaper and try to retain it for as long as possible, in the knowledge when I do let go, it's warm water rather than mess and hence no smell etc..

Anyone else?

I use them only for when I am constipated and won't poop. I let my body try and soften it up on its own and build enough pressure for me to push it out so I won't get dependent on enemas. I want my body to be able to push it out than get dependent on enemas. I hear that if you mis use them, you will have to start using an enema every time you have to go because your body will stop trying to work the poop out of you and you won't be able to push it out. You be like constipated.

I don't like using them for diapers because then I will get it all wet from the enema. Instead I will use fiber pills if I am feeling constipated.

I like the sound of them but never tried one and wouldnt know where to start

I have experimented with them. Unless you really like diarea they are much more interesting from a discipline and control angle than a diaper angle.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorlonfairy View Post
    I've started this to try and encourage a mature discussion about this subject, from all points of view.
    I appreciate that there will be people who like enemas as a bit of fetish, other who use them at home for hygiene/medical purposes and others who have had them done as part of medical procedures, and with varying amounts of love/hate/apathy for them.
    Home ones should obviously be done carefully with clean equipment etc.
    I'll give my experiences first and then see what others think?
    So,
    I've had a couple of medical ones, both the large salty drinks with lots of drinking water (and toilet visits) for hours, and the oneshot fast acting one. Neither very pleasant, but necessary.
    I've done the home ones for hygiene purposes either to 'get things moving' or as a douche prior to sex.
    I have also used them for fetish every so often, as part of DL.
    I'd use one as intended to clear everything out, but have a 2nd one, put on a diaper and try to retain it for as long as possible, in the knowledge when I do let go, it's warm water rather than mess and hence no smell etc..

Anyone else?
    hello Kosh.....

as a prep for the hot date, a good fleet enema (or two) is both the polite and courteous thing to do. as is staying regular in the first place.
    but (ttt) then for your obligatory and at times yearly back-door scope job at the Doctors...... were years ago an enema may have been the choice; these days my favorite Doc gives me a couple big bottles of nasty tasting water that i must drink. once in the evening, and once in the morning. and that is the biggest rush of..... well, everyone one can just guess.

but my Doc lets me watch on the monitor as he scopes me. and he and i make the obvious jokes as he does so......

Twice as a prep thing before a surgery, I was really young, but I remember enough to say I would never recommend them recreationally.

Klismaphilia has been a part of my life almost as long as diapers, I thought I invented the enema playing with an empty shampoo bottle in the bath tub. I'm a member on an enema forum almost as nice as ADSIC, sorry no link it's 18+, where the marshmallow and bannana tricks are discussed as well. Enema play requires care and sane judgement and can be safe & fun if you are not reckless. A quart or two of lightly salted tap water and a diaper can make for an interesting afternoon.

Enemas were my mom's weapon of choice back when I was a little kid and constipated. I hated them, and eventually would scream and cry when she said was going to give me one. I attribute some of my infantilism to this. The thought of having an enema is sexually enticing to me now, but I don't engage. I have enough craziness associated with my life, and I think my wife would throw a net on me if I added that to the list.

I'll come out and say that when I do enemas (very rare these days) it's specifically for pleasure. Some of the enemas I've had have been self-administered: the others were administered by people who were "nannying" me. The latter were often particularly enjoyable, because in addition to the physical sensations of insertion and release, there was the mental thing about who was in control - but it was a sort of control that was largely exercised with a considerable degree of gentle tenderness, rather than to cause lots of hurt.

I've always used plain water enemas: I first learnt about enemas from an ancient home nursing book that my parents had probably before I was born. I've never tried Fleets, when I was doing enemas more regularly Fleet was not something you ever saw this side of the ocean. But if I get an opportunity I might give Fleet enemas a try. Never used soap (mainly because the book was quite specific about the type you had to use, which of course we didn't have at home).

I've never released an enema into a nappy - I always wonder just how honest the stories are about people expelling two pints of liquid, plus poo, and it not leaking everywhere - and besides that, those who've seen some of my other postings will know that my main kink is using a potty. I know (having checked volumes) that a normal 2pint enema would overflow pretty well any child's potty I've seen - which tends to mean finding either a china chamber pot or a commode pan.

One thing from experience: you might find that with two enemas the first will largely clear the bowel of large solid pieces of poo, but the second will start washing down the stuff that has got trapped in the lining of the bowel wall - so it will not come back clean.

I hope you get as much enjoyment out of it as I have!

Artie
    Last edited by BabyArtie; 18-May-2012 at 12:27.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyArtie View Post
    One thing from experience: you might find that with two enemas the first will largely clear the bowel of large solid pieces of poo, but the second will start washing down the stuff that has got trapped in the lining of the bowel wall - so it will not come back clean.

Artie
    That is true sometimes, but I thought was fair as a generalisation for discussing the subject.
    Fleet is basically specific salts in solution, as are the disgusting drinks mentioned, both working by osmosis to draw extra fluid from the body into your bowel; which is also why you need to keep drinking water afterwards to prevent de-hydration. This is why I tend to use plain warm water for mine.

The two litres, plus poo, into a diaper has occasionally worked for me, but only when in a certain position (kneeling with legs apart) and with no movement, as everything forms a 'muddy puddle' that is not absorbed. Diaper is then removed whilst still in position..These days I make sure everything has gone first..