Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Told my boyfriend

Default Told my boyfriend

So I finally was able to work up the courage to tell my boyfriend about liking diapers, being a baby etc. This is significant to me because in past relationship I’ve never felt comfortable enough to ever bring this up, even tho I desired to do so. I explained everything, & hes totally fine with it, he actually enjoys the daddy role, & encourages my baby side to even wear the diapers always when I'm home, which I didn't expect, even tho Im still nervous with everything as the situation is new to me. I explained what I wanted out of it, & he didn’t blink, he said I could have whatever I wanted. I’ll spare everyone the details of my desires cause no one really cares haha. We now have a even greater chemistry between us & balance between boyfriend/baby & boyfriend/daddy. We both couldn’t be happier!

I just hope that whomever desires to be babied like I have for the longest time, or any other desire that one may have. I wish for all to find the loving situation I have. Peace & love everybody.
    Last edited by livekru101; 17-May-2012 at 06:37.

Congrats! I've been with my boyfriend for the past 6 years and haven't gotten the courage to tell him.

Hope all goes well for you! It seems like a truly awesome thing to have someone accept you warts and all (and even indulge you).

Thanks, it was something I didn’t expect. In short, the convo went like this after all of the explaining on my part. I'll cut that.

BF: That’s it? That’s what you were so scared to tell me?

Me: Well, ya….with this fetish some or many aren’t very understanding.

BF: Well I am, & you said you wanted a daddy figure? To completely baby you?

Me: Yes….you don’t care?

BF: Not in the slightest, & you have a daddy figure now. I would love to! Now go get your things, & set them out.

Since then its been amazing, I ordered, 50 more diapers, more supplies & a paci. He lets me keep everything out on a table in the bedroom, instead of hidden away, for easy access to everything & more stuff I was afraid of asking for.

Its surreal honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by livekru101 View Post
    BF: That’s it? That’s what you were so scared to tell me?
    That line made me really happy to know that some people just really don't see being an AB as a big deal at all. Yet in my mind it is a big deal. I guess it is the fear of being so open with someone and and then being rejected for it. Anyway, I am really pleased for you that you were able to build up the courage to tell your boyfriend and that it turned out well.

How were you feeling when he said to you to go and get your things? I think I would have exploded with excitement and nerves.

Quote Originally Posted by distracted View Post
    That line made me really happy to know that some people just really don't see being an AB as a big deal at all. Yet in my mind it is a big deal. I guess it is the fear of being so open with someone and and then being rejected for it. Anyway, I am really pleased for you that you were able to build up the courage to tell your boyfriend and that it turned out well.

How were you feeling when he said to you to go and get your things? I think I would have exploded with excitement and nerves.
    Well, its like I said, I’ve had relationships, but never felt comfortable enough. That’s why you have to completely trust the person, if your going to entrust them with being the caregiver. I entrust my boyfriend 2000%. If you get scared but want to say it, its one of those things that once its out in the air, it feels better. I knew he would accept it before I ever brought it up because of his personality & love for me.

How I felt? I probably had the goofiest look on my face, & he said “your still surprised?”. I was extremely nervous, like no joke, to which he told me “to relax & just let him take care of everything.” It was the biggest relief & care-free moment in a long time. Its was so free-ing to get that out there & off my mind. Now, like I said, all my stuff is set out, he encourages wear them whenever we are at home, encourages me use them fully, changes me without disgust, cuddles….the whole 9 yards. He really enjoys it actually.

And it doesn’t get in the way of our adult relationship, couldn’t be more fucking perfect.

The only thing to say really is..

Like others have said, its really great that you decided to tell him and that he's so up for it. May you have lots of happy times exploring your AB side together

Nice, I just started dating my boyfriend a couple months ago, and he's actually an ab. Once you find that right person its awesome, especially when you can share something like being and ab/dl.