Thread: So uhmm, Hi.

Default So uhmm, Hi.

So Hi all. Jordan here and I am new to the group (duh I am posting on the introduction page LOL) Anyway. Here is a lil of my story.

I am not really am AB or DL but I do still have a for real bedwetting problem. I still pee the my bed a few times a month, crazy since I am now 24 and still stuck in this lil kids problem. So like I was a chronic bed wetter growing up. It was like just about every night through elementary school, then 3-4 nights a week in middle school, and in high school I was still wetting my bed 1-3 nights a week.

Through elementary school I also seemed to have a lot of accidents in my clothed during the day. idk, I just get so into what I was doing that I did not recognize or take care of the need to go pee and ended up having a bathroom accident in my clothes. Funny part is when I realized I had wet on myself usually I'd just keep doing what I was until someone noticed and made me go change.

So yeah that's kinda my story.
    Jor

Welcome to the site. I'm sure you've discovered the IC thread site, so at least you'll have company, and members to commiserate with. Something which many of them have realized, is that by embracing diapers and their little side, it has helped them accept the inconvenience of their incontinence. If you can learn to accept this, and feel more comfortable with it, it will lessen its ill feelings.

In addition to diapers, we discuss almost anything under the sun. We have a computer and game site, so if you like to play games, there's a group to discuss that with. We have writers and readers, artists and musicians. You'll have to share some of your interests with us, so we can jump on board with you and have fun discussing our mutual interests.

Thanks for the welcome dogboy. and the advice on how to get active in the group.

Welcome, Jordan. I hope you find this site to your liking.

Welcome!

Your intro reminded me of a time in Kindergarten. We were painting on easels. Finger type paints on paper while standing. I was so engrossed in my "creation" that i completely ingored my need to pee. I pushed on and pushed on until I had to go bad. I went for the nearby restroom but the door was locked and couldn't hold it anymore.

The tragedy is that the girl I had a crush on walked me to the nurses office for dry pants because I didn't know how to get there. I was humuliated enough to remember it to this day but look back on it with fond memories. The weight of responsibility was miniscule then comparitively.

Anyway I hope you find the support and freedom you are looking for here.

Ha ha. Sorry I remined you of an embarrassing time. I took plenty of walks to the nurses office for a change of underwear and pants through elementary school. No fun walking the halls in pee pee pants.

Hey all enjoying this group. Must admit I thought I might be not welcomed cause I was not an AB or DL but all has been good. Trying to get more active. So yeah, thanks everyone.
    Last edited by Trevor; 30-May-2012 at 00:15. Reason: merging posts.

Quote Originally Posted by j2319 View Post
    Ha ha. Sorry I remined you of an embarrassing time. I took plenty of walks to the nurses office for a change of underwear and pants through elementary school. No fun walking the halls in pee pee pants.

Hey all enjoying this group. Must admit I thought I might be not welcomed cause I was not an AB or DL but all has been good. Trying to get more active. So yeah, thanks everyone.
    Glad to hear it's working out for you. I would have hoped that your lack of ABDL credentials wouldn't be a problem for how you were received. I could see where it might be troublesome on your end since we are by and large so keen on diapers but we do have a fair number of people who are quite knowledgeable about the trials and tribulations of incontinence and there are posts on many other different subjects as well. Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by j2319 View Post
    Welcome, Jordan! I'm also IC but not *B/DL, and I've been welcomed here just fine. Everyone here is very friendly.

Thanks downtide and Trevor. Looking forward to making new friends here.
    Last edited by j2319; 30-May-2012 at 19:21. Reason: Forgot to thank Trevor too.