Thread: Bambino Classico Vs. Bianco

Default Bambino Classico Vs. Bianco

I recently read someone's review somewhere and they said that the Bianco style (all white) were slightly thicker than the originals. (i cant remember for the life of me where, sry).

Anyone have both kinds on hand? It just doesn't make any sense to me. I thought they were the same thing, just one was printed, and the website doesnt really say one way or another.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

I know that I have tried both and favor the Blanco diapers for one reason. The ones with the baby print the bottom tapes rips from the diaper when they get really wet. The tapes do not come undone either they just rip from the diaper. But as diapers go they are very good and when I order some more from them I will be ordering the Blanco diapers.
    Last edited by doubledbbw; 05-Oct-2008 at 00:41.

Darkfinn

The bottom tapes come off b/c you are not fastening the diaper properly... I used to have the same problem with Bambinos, Secures, and Abris.

For those kind of tapes to work right they need to be positioned as low on the diaper as is possible... and with a slight angle to them so the tape isn't being pulled too hard from one side or the other. Practice more and you'll get it just right.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolution36 View Post
    I recently read someone's review somewhere and they said that the Bianco style (all white) were slightly thicker than the originals. (i cant remember for the life of me where, sry).

Anyone have both kinds on hand? It just doesn't make any sense to me. I thought they were the same thing, just one was printed, and the website doesnt really say one way or another.

Thanks to anyone who can help.
    I found the Bianco ones to be slightly more thicker than the originals, at least whenever I do wear the Bianco ones they tend to hold a little bit more than the originals. The only thing I can really notice over the originals, is that with the Binaco ones, you can see...almost into the diaper when it's wet... But that's the only difference that I've noticed. And I've been wearing Bambinos for quite awhile now.

I literally just opened a pack of classicos and thought "the bianco was thicker" like 5 minutes ago