Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 57

Thread: Bret is on Dr Phil again this Friday

  1. #1
    medicNS

    Default Bret is on Dr Phil again this Friday

    Well..Bret is on Dr. Phil again this Friday to talk about his break-up with Cat and to meet his new Daddy haha. Cat is there with him, could be interesting but more then likely it will just end up looking bad again for everyone.

  2. #2

    Default

    I don't think I actually watched when he was on the first time, it doesn't pop into my head at least. I don't really care if he wants to go on tv and act this way. No matter what anybody says, it does not influence me in the slightest. All of the people who know that I am an Adult baby are smart enough to distinguish me from people like this. If my girlfriend were to watch this video, it wouldn't rapidly sway her view point on how she sees my fetish. I don't understand why this type of press gets under everyones skin. He chose to do this, if you want to go on tv and show people what we're really like, do it. But who's to say that you're a better model for our community?

    -Ron

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Ronbeast View Post
    . I don't understand why this type of press gets under everyones skin. He chose to do this, if you want to go on tv and show people what we're really like, do it. But who's to say that you're a better model for our community?

    -Ron
    When only people like him and stanley go on tv to expose AB/DLism to the world then that's what people will first think of when they find out about you. Just as how my mom pretty much flat-out said she only heard of it on the jerry springer show before I ever told her. Do you think it would have impossible for her reception of me being TB at the time been better if she hadn't of seen that episode of jerry springer?


    Also the TC never said he would make a better role model for the community. I'll go a step further and say there should be NO role model for this community at all. We are all vastly different from each other in our own ways and we do NOT need people to help stereotype this community just so they can get attention.
    Last edited by Fire2box; 17-May-2012 at 05:26.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Ronbeast View Post
    I don't think I actually watched when he was on the first time, it doesn't pop into my head at least. I don't really care if he wants to go on tv and act this way. No matter what anybody says, it does not influence me in the slightest. All of the people who know that I am an Adult baby are smart enough to distinguish me from people like this. If my girlfriend were to watch this video, it wouldn't rapidly sway her view point on how she sees my fetish. I don't understand why this type of press gets under everyones skin. He chose to do this, if you want to go on tv and show people what we're really like, do it. But who's to say that you're a better model for our community?

    -Ron
    I really dnt care lol and also dnt get why people get so hot an bothered. I did it the first time to help a few people out, and the second time, I got to meet a future daddy. I think it went pretty good. I have to say this, for doing all of this TV stuff I actually met a person of my dreams. I love my life and wouldnt change it a bit

  5. #5
    OrionFoxCub

    Default

    Will be watching this one closely. I watched it the first time like this

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Also the TC never said he would make a better role model for the community. I'll go a step further and say there should be NO role model for this community at all. We are all vastly different from each other in our own ways and we do NOT need people to help stereotype this community just so they can get attention.
    ^ this part here was meant rhetorically, the whole "role model rant", and not directly aimed at the OP, just to clarify. Sorry if it came off that way.

    -Ron

    ---------- Post added at 18:44 ---------- Previous post was at 18:41 ----------



    Quote Originally Posted by babybrett View Post
    I really dnt care lol and also dnt get why people get so hot an bothered. I did it the first time to help a few people out, and the second time, I got to meet a future daddy. I think it went pretty good. I have to say this, for doing all of this TV stuff I actually met a person of my dreams. I love my life and wouldnt change it a bit
    I wasn't trying to insult you or go against your views, Brett. Sorry if my phrasing caused any problems. But my point is, regardless of what somebody else does, their actions do no affect me directly. Therefore, if somebody wants to go on tv or do something similar to this, that's their choice. I've got no problems with that. As other's have said, their situations vary from mine and this could have negative reprocussions; but that is their situation, not mine.

    -Ron

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by babybrett View Post
    I really dnt care lol and also dnt get why people get so hot an bothered. I did it the first time to help a few people out, and the second time, I got to meet a future daddy. I think it went pretty good. I have to say this, for doing all of this TV stuff I actually met a person of my dreams. I love my life and wouldnt change it a bit
    What about the four then eight family's that wanted you in your earlier posts? Considering you had a girlfriend I doubt your in love with this other male, you just like the idea of having someone to baby you right?

  8. #8

    Default

    I can tell you more after the show. But for now if you want look up my blog it will kinda show u wat happened, or I can tell you more after the show. Life has been quite an adventure

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by babybrett View Post
    I can tell you more after the show. But for now if you want look up my blog it will kinda show u wat happened, or I can tell you more after the show. Life has been quite an adventure
    "I started posting on adoption websites for ABS people." Yeah I never heard of any websites like that, but the main concern here is there are so few AB's who want to be adpoted and be treated like a infant most/all the time. plus I don't know of many adults who want a 20,30,40 old "infant" that they don't even know.

  10. #10

    Default

    Fair question, Daily diapers has a dating adopting place on it. So does stanleys website, both have alot of people in it wanting a certain thing, though alot are babies wanting mommys or daddys some are the other way around. I got offers from everything from wisconsin to oregon to washinton, so it was more of a choose the best thing for me deal. I have done that in my eyes and am working out the final kinks at the moment. I will say this only 7 of those quote un quote families were off the websites. The other 10ish were off of either seeing my blog or seeing the first show and wanting to get to know me, or someone I met who i work with. There are people out there u just have to look.

Similar Threads

  1. Dr. Phil show
    By noctis in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 15-May-2012, 16:16
  2. Here we go again... another AB on TV: This time Dr. Phil
    By WildThing121675 in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: 14-Feb-2012, 19:31
  3. RIP Phil Harris
    By Icey in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 14-Apr-2010, 07:35

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.