Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone recall this puppet TV show?

Question Anyone recall this puppet TV show?

I started thinking about this tonight, and it's going to bug me until I find an answer.

Does anyone remember a certain TV show back in the early 90s that had puppets (maybe they were Muppets?). It revolved around a little girl and her family... I think they were dinosaurs or some sort of monsters.

One of the episodes involved her feeling jealous of her baby brother. She falls asleep and dreams she is a baby again, only to discover all the disadvantages of being a baby.

This is all I remember of the show. It was probably on Disney Channel, because I'm pretty sure it was not PBS or Nick Jr. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by LstNwf View Post
    I dont think its Dinosaurs, but I could be wrong. Im thinking its Wimzie's House
    considering it's jim henson related and one of the video releases is "Babies have it made" I am fairly sure your right.

I'm thinking it is wimzie's house as well, that was the first thing that came to my mind when he said monsters.

-Ron

Well...if it is indeed Wimzie's House...you can probably tell from this trailer

That's definitely it! Thanks for the help. Now maybe I can track down the actual episode.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterD View Post
    That's definitely it! Thanks for the help. Now maybe I can track down the actual episode.
    Well on that Wiki page it says a video release is named "Babies have it made" juding from the name it should contain the episode your looking for.

Yeah, it's not Dinosaurs. I have a bit of an obsession with Jim Henson (and the Company, seeing as how Dinosaurs was made after his death). Never have they produced an episode like that. They did do "Nature Calls" which was a potty-training episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Well on that Wiki page it says a video release is named "Babies have it made" juding from the name it should contain the episode your looking for.
    That would of course require me to have VCR. :P