Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nighttime wetting

Default Nighttime wetting

From what I have been reading, to achieve night time wetting. You Need to train your mind that its ok to wet at night. Form what i have read oneway too let your mind know its ok to wet. Is if you wake up in the middle of the night to just let go and go back to sleep. I was think of getting a small pump, like the ones used in an aquarium, and put it on a timer, too simulate wetting. any thoughts ....
    Last edited by nuk98; 16-May-2012 at 06:43.

You could just use a plain old alarm...

DryNites18

I'll usually just drink a lot of water before bed (especially things like CocaCola, etc... Basically anything the kids 'how to stop bedwetting' guides say not to drink - drink it!) Hahah Then, I'll lie in bed, light off, everything as if I'm ready to go to sleep, but I'll get heaps relaxed and then just let it go Then tell myself to go to sleep. Do this a few time like I have and hopefully your body will soon start to convince itself that wetting while A. in bed and B. lying down, is okay! Hope this helps. Also the pump idea sounds good, but you'll have to be strategic in where you place the pipe into your diaper, otherwise, it may make an opening for a leak... :\

Quote Originally Posted by nuk98 View Post
    Was going to use the pump to pump water in to the diaper
    Yeah fair enough, but it would be kind of uncomfortable would it not?

Quote Originally Posted by DryNites18 View Post
    I'll usually just drink a lot of water before bed (especially things like CocaCola, etc... Basically anything the kids 'how to stop bedwetting' guides say not to drink - drink it!) Hahah Then, I'll lie in bed, light off, everything as if I'm ready to go to sleep, but I'll get heaps relaxed and then just let it go Then tell myself to go to sleep. Do this a few time like I have and hopefully your body will soon start to convince itself that wetting while A. in bed and B. lying down, is okay! Hope this helps. Also the pump idea sounds good, but you'll have to be strategic in where you place the pipe into your diaper, otherwise, it may make an opening for a leak... :\
    Yes i should work but it take some weeks or months before it work.

Quote Originally Posted by nuk98 View Post
    I was think of getting a small pump, like the ones used in an aquarium, and put it on a timer, too simulate wetting. any thoughts ....
    I actually gave that some thought, but I haven't been able to locate a small low-volume pump. The aquarium pumps are pretty high volume. Let me know if you find one. An arduino could easily be set up to turn on a pump for a short period of time at random intervals throughout the night. Not sure how interesting that would be but I'd like to give it a try.

Another thought for a low voltage pump at any local autoparts store windshield washerfluid pump 12v dc. You can also buy them with a tank attached.... Pump alone 15.00

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    I actually gave that some thought, but I haven't been able to locate a small low-volume pump. The aquarium pumps are pretty high volume. Let me know if you find one. An arduino could easily be set up to turn on a pump for a short period of time at random intervals throughout the night. Not sure how interesting that would be but I'd like to give it a try.
    And even if the pump didn't work, using an Arduino is always cool

If you are good in mechanical works, you can get a enema/IV drip bag with hose cramp and use small motor to release the hose cramp.

Another easy way is to try hypnosis sound files from warp my mind.