Thread: Hello :)

Default Hello :)

Hey everyone,
    I'm just a guy who likes diapers, I'm lucky enough to have worn both store brands and some fantastic premium diapers. Besides diapers, I'm into a bit of bondage (coupled with diapers is best!) and athletics.
    Nice to meet you all,
    Angstroms (bonus points if you know what this is!)
    Last edited by Angstroms; 17-May-2012 at 00:46.

Quote Originally Posted by Angstroms View Post
    An Angstrom is a unit of measurement. I won't get into the details because I'd only wind up looking them up on Google and trying to sound smart by copying and pasting something.

Welcome aboard. I'd spend sometime getting to know people before inviting them to "inbox" you. There are quite a few athletes on this forum (sadly I am not one of them) and you'd get more people interested in you if you opened up a bit more about your athletics interest as opposed to your ADISC related ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Angstroms View Post
    Hey everyone,
    Hej Angstroms!
    Welcome to adisc! Liking diapers is a good qualification for coming her, I guess^^
    If, with Angstroms, you mean that unit of length, the original writing is also quiet cool: Ångströms
    I have never heard about it. Do you have anything to do with natural sciences or technology?

Greetings
    Jona