Thread: DL parent and former bedwetter

Default DL parent and former bedwetter

Hi there,

used to wet the bed as a young boy. Now have one of my own (son), so diapers are not a big issue.

Love computers and astronomy.

A lot of former bedwetters here. It's farely common.

Astronomy lover, eh? So Mars and Jupiter must have been your favorite planets this past year.

Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    yes and venus
    I keep getting the two mixed up. Was it Venus or Mars that was really close to Jupiter this year? Either way it was a beautiful sight. Not as amazing as the week before my 25th birthday in December of 2007 but still pretty nice.

it was venus and jupiter which appeared to pass really close.

So do you own a telescope or do you mostly just stargaze now and again? I used to live in a really nice area where you could lay down on the grass, far from the light pollution of the populated areas, and just let your eyes get used to the darkness.

I feel so small when I see the Milky Way and the sky full of stars. And I especially like it when I can see low flying satellites, meteors, etc. I can't imagine why anyone would pay the admission to a planetarium when you can basically see the same thing for free and without the annoying "oohs and ahhs" of the crowd.

Do not own a telescope as of yet, by planning on buying one for the autumn.
    There are usually days you can use telescopes for free. check with your local amateur astronomers

---------- Post added 19-05-2012 at 02:01 ---------- Previous post was 16-05-2012 at 02:02 ----------

as you all can imagine I support my 12 year old son as much as I can Not easy wearing diapers at his age.