Thread: New to blogging new to the "DL" community!

Default New to blogging new to the "DL" community!

Hello my name is "J" I'm a little new to the whole blogging thing and I am trying to get a better understanding of what other DL people are like lol. I have a wonderful girlfriend who is very supportive of how I like to wear and she herself sometimes likes to wear which is totally way more than I could ever ask for!!!also im a 26 year old who has been interested in diapers my whole life. I am going to try to learn more on how to blog and be active within the community, I think this will be a good way for me to open up?!

Quote Originally Posted by DLxplus26Duh View Post
    Hello my name is "J" I'm a little new to the whole blogging thing and I am trying to get a better understanding of what other DL people are like lol. I have a wonderful girlfriend who is very supportive of how I like to wear and she herself sometimes likes to wear which is totally way more than I could ever ask for!!!also im a 26 year old who has been interested in diapers my whole life. I am going to try to learn more on how to blog and be active within the community, I think this will be a good way for me to open up?!
    Welcome.
    There are plenty of DL's here to talk to and it's great to see that your girlfriend is accepting. We do have blogging system on here for all users to use, if they wish to do so. I haven't blogged for a good while now and may get back on to it soon.

Tell us a bit more about your interests.

Thanks for responding! Well I recently just moved out of my parents into my own place and I am totally loving it!!!! My interests include making music, hiking, camping, ridding my motorcycle, hanging with my gf of course and wearing too! Since I have become more independent and live on my own, this is the first time I have been able to explore my wearing interest and really enjoy it without having to worry about being seen.... I'm not public about this at all besides my gf who sometimes will wear herself if she is in the mood. I was surprised that she actually liked it and said it was comfortable! She is more into the baby size diapers and can fit into a size 6 pampers but the tabs sometimes break I am more into the thicker diapers and recently ordered my first 2 bags of secure xplus diapers and I think they are great but think I will try the bambino bianco next. I never have really been into the whole abdl scene. Just not into the whole baby age play stuff but i dont judge those that are. I do like to be spanked and changed by my gf but i am still getting comfortable with letting her help me.... Im shy and she I very supportive with making me feel comfortable and acts like this whole thing is not a bit odd to her! I LOVE HER! I am currently wearing as i type this a wellness brief with whatever NASA technologly they talk about.... It is cozy and soft but not as thick as I like. I just ordered 2 diapers as a sample for fun to try something new. Anyway I will try to start using the blogging system to try and get acquainted with other dls in the community.

Welcome to our community crib .
    I'm 90% like you in that I'm a DL and love the erotic buzz it gives me, but occasionally I like a onesie at night because it has a non-sexual calming feeling for me. I don't go for the whole regression, adult crib, high-chair, etc.

We have all kinds here at every part of the spectrum here.

Quote Originally Posted by DLxplus26Duh View Post
    Thanks for responding! Well I recently just moved out of my parents into my own place and I am totally loving it!!!! My interests include making music, hiking, camping, ridding my motorcycle, hanging with my gf of course and wearing too! Since I have become more independent and live on my own, this is the first time I have been able to explore my wearing interest and really enjoy it without having to worry about being seen.... I'm not public about this at all besides my gf who sometimes will wear herself if she is in the mood. I was surprised that she actually liked it and said it was comfortable! She is more into the baby size diapers and can fit into a size 6 pampers but the tabs sometimes break I am more into the thicker diapers and recently ordered my first 2 bags of secure xplus diapers and I think they are great but think I will try the bambino bianco next. I never have really been into the whole abdl scene. Just not into the whole baby age play stuff but i dont judge those that are. I do like to be spanked and changed by my gf but i am still getting comfortable with letting her help me.... Im shy and she I very supportive with making me feel comfortable and acts like this whole thing is not a bit odd to her! I LOVE HER! I am currently wearing as i type this a wellness brief with whatever NASA technologly they talk about.... It is cozy and soft but not as thick as I like. I just ordered 2 diapers as a sample for fun to try something new. Anyway I will try to start using the blogging system to try and get acquainted with other dls in the community.
    That's awesome that you have a gf that is understanding. Many of us here have a had a hard time with that. I know personally that is why I keep a low profile with dating. :/

I suggest Molicares if you like thick diapers. Just tape two Molicares on top of each other, or even triple them and it will add to the fun.

Out of curiosity what type of music do you make and like?

Sorry it took a bit to reply I mostly play heavier stuff influenced by bands such as gojira, lamb of god, trivium and many other. I also like much calmer stuff such as arcade fire, built to spill, radio head... I really just don't like anything that the radio plays over and over and I am not a huge fan of big band names like Dave Mathews, he is very talented musician just not my cup of tea....maybe it's something about that voice lol! Anywho I have played guitar for many years all self taught with a handful of lessons to get me on my feet in the begging stages. I have t really got the chance to play much for the simple fact it is so hard to find a good drummer :/ anyways dinner is waiting!