Thread: Moving in with Daddy

Default Moving in with Daddy

Hello everyone!

It's good to be back!

Well, a lot has changed in my life and at the end of June I am officially living with my Boyfriend/daddy/baby boy. Whilst I am obviously ecstatic I am also worried and I was hoping people could give me some advice.

My biggest concern is that I will go too far with my AB self. At the moment it's become habit for me to wear to bed now whenever I visit him. He's good with it, but I'm not very good at distinguishing just wearing and baby time. When I wear I want baby-time as I don't really get anything from just wearing. This worries me as I don't want to ask too much of him all the time by wanting to be a baby-girl 24/7.

I think the first weekend we live together I'm going to want a proper baby-girl weekend as we've never been able to do that because of housemates. Do you think this is okay? Or should we spend the first weekend just adults and enjoying the fact we live together?

Also, how often do you think baby-time is appropriate?

I'm so worried I'm going to drive him away...

I don't have much experience in this, but I would recommend just being open and honest in your communications with one another. He's probably not a mind-reader so he probably doesn't know your expectations. Your daddy is most likely not sure on what to expect either so he is probably experiencing some anxiety as to your future arrangement as well. So when both people don't know what's going on, it's not a comfortable situation. But when you're both on the same page, it'll be awesome and more comfortable.

Good luck! I'm jealous.

well me and my daddy/bf have been living together over a year now and we have almost the same amount of baby and adult time but whenever he feels he needs adult time rather then baby time and im in baby mode he says the word fish and i try to act more like a adult idk its just a random word to let me know he needs me to be a adult at the moment it works for us i hope that helps

---------- Post added at 20:57 ---------- Previous post was at 20:57 ----------

good luck

Since you've done both, you should feel comfortable discussing this with him. Tell him what you want, but that you understand he may not be in the mood. Talk about balance and sharing. I think this will be the best way to work all of this out.

Thank you for the advice guys!

I tried broaching it with him but his answer was a pretty blunt 'I wont let you get that far' reply...is that a good thing? 0.o'

It can be a good thing because now you know what his "boundaries" are as it were. Now that that is in place you really shouldn't worry about going too far. You may need to talk about it more, just in case but just respect the others limits, & find a common ground.

She doesnt know what his boundaries are. He didn't communicate that at all.

While you'd want continuous open communication, and you can agree on a "figure it out as we go" scenario... "I won't let it get that far" is a long way from communicating what your boundaries are IMO.

Anyway, you might want to probe a bit further so you can get a better idea of what his vision is of the AB dynamic. Compare notes if you will. I'd be more concerned with that than starting off on a "baby weekend".

Quote Originally Posted by LunaCat View Post
    She doesnt know what his boundaries are. He didn't communicate that at all.

While you'd want continuous open communication, and you can agree on a "figure it out as we go" scenario... "I won't let it get that far" is a long way from communicating what your boundaries are IMO.
    Your completely right, now that I read that over, I just assumed more was said & she was paraphrasing. Thats my bad.

Thank you everyone. I don't think he's very interested in anything AB at the moment, and I think pushing him about it may make him snap. I think I'll just have to leave this and wait until he suggests something. Difficult as he doesn't often instigate it. Now, how do I deal with my cravings?! >.<'

It's too bl**dy hard being an adult!!