Thread: Interest inconsistency/Looking for a discrete diaper

Default Interest inconsistency/Looking for a discrete diaper

Hey everyone, I haven't really been on for a while(not as if I was ever really involved with the community or anything) but I might be back again lurking like I was before for a little bit and I also might get back to the story I was writing because people seemed to like it. I haven't been on for a while because my interest in diapers and the like seem to go in phases. I'll be really super into them for 2 or 3 weeks and then I'll go a month without them crossing my mind at all. Its always been like this for me but lately it seems as though these breaks in interest are becoming longer and longer. Its very odd to me. I sometimes go as far to think that I'm loosing interest completely which could be both a good and a bad thing. Just posting this to see if anyone knows that feel.

Part Deux(the original reason I made this thread):
    I am looking for some new diapers. I still have about half of my first package(Tranquility ATNs) That I ordered back in February but I'm looking to get something a bit more discrete. If you've gotten the ATNs, you know what I mean. I only wear them when nobody is home(as I still live at home) and when I know no one will be home for a good 3+ hours. I figure I might have more opportunity and might be able to be a little more daring if I have a quieter diaper.

What I'm looking for(as specifically as possible):
    -Reliability(I only wet)
    -Capacity(I don't need huge capacity but 2 wettings minimum)
    -Noise Discretion*(something I can hopefully get away with wearing under jeans around other people without them noticing)
    -Elastic Waste band(not a must by any means, just something I'd like to try)

-Buying: online ordering is a must*(preferably Amazon)
    -Price: No more than $32 TOTAL*(this includes shipping.[Keep in mind that Amazon fulfilled orders over $25 include free shipping][I use prepaid Visa giftcards to make my AB/DL related purchases and I have $32 left on this one])
    -Value(I don't want to spend $32 and end up with like 5 diapers. The more the merrier. Keep in mind, my cheap route is 2 packs of Tranquility ATNs and that would be 24 diapers for about $30.)

I'd appreciate suggestions and all constructive input. Nothing is a must except for the items marked with a "*"

most diapers are discreet it just depends what you ware over them .i have no problem wearing a m4 or dry 24/7 in public with a pair of loose fitting pants .abena has some diapers in there line that are very good the m2 & m3 comes to mind .

When's abri wing are good they are discreet, they hold a good amount despite that they are thinner. And they don't crinkle so much

Assure briefs are very cheap by the case, I think $35 was what I paid at ABU for a big case of them. (96) But those are plastic backed, you probably want cloth for stealth. So something like that. I'm not too familiar with the Assure brand, but if they have a cloth alternative I'd look into it. The padding is thick by store variety diaper standards, but is thin by AB standards, it's a good compromise I think.

They have NO sap. So despite being a medium thickness, they don't have anywhere above average capacity. But they're durable. And cheap.

Can you get Lil Fit online where you are? I don't know if they're available in the US as well as the UK. They seem to be the go-to basic brand for the health clinics local to where I live and they're pretty cheap. They're cloth-backed rather than plastic so they're quiet, and although they're cheap, the ones I've got seem to be doing the job just fine. The Maxi ones are the highest absorbency. No leaks so far. And the tapes will withstand a second go, so if you need to take it off and put it back on you can. (I don't think they'd stand up to doing that more than once though). They're elasticated at the front but not at the back.