Thread: Diaper fell apart

Default Diaper fell apart

Well I put on a diaper last night and I laid in bed watching T.V. After sometime I was stretching and I noticed that the entire right side of my diaper was torn in half. I was wearing an ABU Cushie and it wasn't even wet. I had no idea what happened.

M4usr

Maybe it was on too tight, or not quite in the right position, and with twisting and turning in bed u've torn it, by putting stress on a part of the diaper not designed for stress?

I bought some cheep-o diapers recently and noticed the same thing. After having one on overnight it started to fall apart. The cheep plastic on the diaper started to tear so easily. Now I prefer to use the Bambinos diapers more than anything. The quality is much better.

Maybe you suck? Nah, just fucking with ya. Must've been a faulty one, or something. I've no experience with AB didees, so I can't really think of anything other than that specific one just being crappy. Have you had issues with the other ones, or just that one?

redmist

maybe the diaper already had asmall tear in it

i had this same problem with mine a while back the only thing i thought of was that i had stored them for over a three month period of time and i think they just got to dried out.

maybe this is what happened to yours

Quote Originally Posted by FanFan View Post
    Maybe you suck? Nah, just fucking with ya. Must've been a faulty one, or something. I've no experience with AB didees, so I can't really think of anything other than that specific one just being crappy. Have you had issues with the other ones, or just that one?
    This is the first time ever that a diaper fell apart on me.

---------- Post added at 12:11 ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by littlebear1223 View Post
    i had this same problem with mine a while back the only thing i thought of was that i had stored them for over a three month period of time and i think they just got to dried out.

maybe this is what happened to yours
    This may be the problem cause this diaper is one of a case of 80 I ordered back in January.