Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Haha how embarrassing

Default Haha how embarrassing

Here I sit at my girlfriends place, on her computer, in a diaper.

I had already introduced her to this part of me a while back with a not-so-warm welcoming. We've basically kept it in the back of our minds since. Last night we decided that avoiding diapers was going to lead to problems down the road (I already knew this, but decided to let her come to this conclusion by herself).

...I'll continue this in a bit, she's getting out of the shower xD

Unfortunately, the Magic 8 Ball's powers are clouded by uncertainty with this. :P

Anyways, I put on a diaper before the movie (turned out to be a horrible movie actually) and we both felt awkward during the whole thing. After the movie we laid down to cuddle/talk/sleep. After a while, the awkwardness didn't go away so I got up, went to the washroom to pee, and slipped out of my diaper. I laid back down with my missus and we cuddled for a bit. She knew I felt disappointed and a little upset and after a while she told me the only way she'll get used to it is if I wear it and told me to go put it back on. I told her it was ok and that I didn't want to cause her any grief, seeing as she goes through enough without me adding on to it. She pushed me out of bed and told me to put it on. I wasn't going to object a second time. So, after slipping the diaper back on, we resumed cuddling and had a great sleep.

This moring we woke up and relaxed all lazy like until about 10:30/11 with a lot of cuddling and talking. Around this time she was getting up so she could shower, I had no intentions of getting up yet. First, she took the blanket away, then she took a pillow, followed by my pants, and then she took my underwear. I was left with my diaper and a pillow and a pair of burning ears. So, I died of embarrassment for a while, in which my gf took a great delight in watching. We cuddled and talked a bit more before she got up for her shower.

Things turned out pretty good, and the embarrassment faded after a while. I am very greatful for my gf as I know that was not easy for her.

I'm curious to see how far her level of acceptence will go. We've been going steady for just 2 months and she went from "WTF, U SERIOUS?!" to diapered cuddling. I'll wait for a while before bringing them up again. I don't want to ruin a good thing!

Quote Originally Posted by kronikmod View Post
    I'll wait for a while before bringing them up again. I don't want to ruin a good thing!
    Thats a very wise idea, as I managed to make my gf go from oh ok to eww no way but over doing it :/ good luck to you and her

Wow you seem to be in a pretty good position, im happy for you ^w^ good luck with all your future GF diaper adventures

Quote Originally Posted by BritishBoy View Post
    Thats a very wise idea, as I managed to make my gf go from oh ok to eww no way but over doing it :/ good luck to you and her
    I've done that with one of my ex's. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Koneko View Post
    Wow you seem to be in a pretty good position, im happy for you ^w^ good luck with all your future GF diaper adventures
    Thanks, though I suspect there won't be too many xP

Quote Originally Posted by BritishBoy View Post
    You ever think that might have to do with the whole being teenagers thing, rather then "over doing it"?

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    You ever think that might have to do with the whole being teenagers thing, rather then "over doing it"?
    That is one of the factors that lead to it there are others; however, beeing a teenager did not play into her u turn. we are rather mature in our relationship (not my words others have commented).

thats a great step towards acceptance and its a good idea not to over do it.

Sounds like a fun time! The first time I wore a diaper around my girlfriend, I was the awkward one. She just considered it normal haha. We're both very strange and I guess that has lead to her total acceptance of my fetish. It's really astounding just how far she will go to make me happy. I try to make her as happy as I possibly can. It just makes our relationship that much more fulfilling.

-Ron