Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Starting an abdl company.

Default Starting an abdl company.

I'm thinking of starting an Abdl online buissness. What are some things you would like to see, that could bring in buissness i.e. things hard to find in the abdl community?

Also, I want to be fairly priced, as a lot of current sites hose the community because they know out choices are limited. Maybe, quality competition will make them more respectful of our wallets?

Locke

My biggest concern would be discretion. Bambino does this well, they mark everything down as "TBHG," on their packages, to stay discreet. Since I live with my parents, I don't want to get a package that says, "SUPER ADULT BABY STUFFS."
    Besides that, custom plastic pants/onesies/sleepers would be awesome. Maybe just a few templates to chose from, with custom chosen writing on it.

Also, you might want to start with an Etsy or an Ebay store to get started, as opposed to having your own website.

I dunno, cheaper items than other sites
    maybe plans to build items?
    stay discreet like the above guy said.

Good luck.

What hole in the market are you trying to fill, the ABDL market is still a niche market and while you can cater to it keep in mind that you won't have THAT many customers. (Why are you specifically wanting it to be an ABDL targeted company?)

A wide selection of cloth diapers!! Most sites just sell disposables these days.

just out of curiousty where are you going to source the hard to get stuff as its well hard to source

I'd like to find affordable jeans style shortalls. I'd also like to see available Gerber style cloth training pants. Other companies have them, but they're always out, especially in the medium size, 32" waste.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I'd like to find affordable jeans style shortalls. I'd also like to see available Gerber style cloth training pants. Other companies have them, but they're always out, especially in the medium size, 32" waste.

Cosy n Dry - Adult Baby Clothing, Adult Babywear, Ageplay Products and Much More do some nice denim shortalls and they are custom made so size shouldnt be a problem (quality is really good also)

Quote Originally Posted by bill1971 View Post
    Cosy n Dry - Adult Baby Clothing, Adult Babywear, Ageplay Products and Much More do some nice denim shortalls and they are custom made so size shouldnt be a problem (quality is really good also)
    Thanks. They look nice.

The boy who cried wolf...

This has been discussed before, and although there is plenty of competition in such a niche market, I wish you luck.

Personally, clothing.