Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If u have ordered from XP Medical...

Default If u have ordered from XP Medical...

If u have ordered a sample pack from them, could u please fill me in on package details. This will be my first adult diaper purchase (sample pack-yay) and I'm using a prepaid card to hide the charge, so all I need to know is whether or not the sample "evelope" is suspicious at all. Currently I'm claiming I'm ordering a computer part - RAM chip to b specific and the soft feel of the envelope is foam to protect it (any better excuse?). ANY INFO HELPS! Thanks in advance to any responders.

Horrible typing/grammar courtesy of my iPod =P

Most likely it'll just be plain white USPS Priority Mail envelope. The only suspicious thing would be that you are ordering "RAM" from a place named "XP Medical" .

Their packaging is very discrete. You won't even get an indication that it's from a medical company, just a plain brown box or envelope. If anybody asks you, you could just tell them that it's some parts for a project you're doing.

The Honeywell 6180

the only thing that it says on the outside is XP.. it never even says medical on the outside, that's how good they are about it. Then again I only order bags and cases before, but I am sure if you ask them to keep it on the down low they will do that for you. Also when you order a case of diapers from them they just flip the box inside out. It will say the brand name on the inside of the box but not the out.

They are always very discreet. Every time I have ordered a case they flip the box inside out so that the outside is plain cardboard. Once when I ordered just a pack, they used a starbucks box turned inside out, either way very discreet. The return address is also pretty anonymous, i believe it reads "Gary Evans, XP" and then the mailing address. Also, if you buy with a credit card, your statement should say "XP LLC". There is nothing indicated about medical or diapers or anything like that.

i dont even get an XP on the label, just this Gary dude. i think the fedex guy suspects tho, with a big ass box on almost always the same day of the week

The samples I have ordered from them in the past come in plain brown boxes... the label says XP... that's all.

Like other have said, it's discrete...I ordered a regular pack last year, and it was just a plain brown box, with I believe XP on the front...I also used a prepaid credit card, and I don't think it said XP Medical on the records there either

Quote Originally Posted by bebe huey View Post
    i dont even get an XP on the label, just this Gary dude. i think the fedex guy suspects tho, with a big ass box on almost always the same day of the week
    Why would he suspect it was diapers, though?

Who cares what the FedEx guy thinks anyways?