Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crazy silly people

Default Crazy silly people

So yesterday, this kid suddenly shows up on a ride-on mower. He did not say anything. Nothing at all. Just mowed the lawn. But there's a twist, here. He didn't really even mow it. He just kinda dicked around and rode the thing in circles. It was like being at the circus. He went over the same spot roughly thirty times, and then he starts cutting the wheel real sharp, acting like he's a god damn legend or something.

But things got really fucking wacky when he started swerving. And chasing the cat with the mower! He eventually left, and he sure made his mark. The lawn streaks were awful, looked like the black lines on a basket ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaymen View Post
    Kids like this are what water cannons were made for.
    ...and video cameras. You could have made a hysterical youtube video out of it. Imagine the variety of play by play themes you could go with.

Was he supposed to mow your lawn or was he just a wac job? If somebody started destroying my lawn and I saw him, he wouldn't have lasted very long.

and you just watched him lol. I woulda been laughing, how old was he around?

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Was he supposed to mow your lawn or was he just a wac job? If somebody started destroying my lawn and I saw him, he wouldn't have lasted very long.
    No, he wasn't supposed to. Just a nut screwing around on the lawn.

---------- Post added at 11:33 ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TheLostBaby View Post
    and you just watched him lol. I woulda been laughing, how old was he around?
    I'd be crazy not to watch. It was grade A comedy. Only saw him from a distance, but I'd say he was about sixteen or something.

Quote Originally Posted by FanFan View Post
    No, he wasn't supposed to. Just a nut screwing around on the lawn.

---------- Post added at 11:33 ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 ----------

I'd be crazy not to watch. It was grade A comedy. Only saw him from a distance, but I'd say he was about sixteen or something.
    So what eventually happened to him, or you and your lawn? Or did your lawn have to live with the trauma of being raped by a lawn tractor it didn't even know? Oh the humanity!!!!

One morning I came out to get the newspaper and discovered that someone had driven a car on my neighbor's lawn, leaving big doughnut tracks all over their front lawn. He came in the night and left just as unobtrusively, if a car on your front lawn, revving and doing doughnuts can be called unobtrusive.

StefanHasDiapees

[QUOTE=dogboy;877686]...the trauma of being raped by a lawn tractor it didn't even know?QUOTE]

I coulda' gone all my life without ever hearing that sentence but now you ruined it!

I dunno about this kid doing random lawn-mowing though... that's pretty wacky. Is your long really crazy-long, like, longer and weedier than any of your neighbours? If so it's possible his dad sent him to do your lawn but the kid was either lazy or a jerk and botched it.

Maybe he was waiting for you to come out and offer money to do it properly?

Whatever the case, that kid was a jerk!

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    So what eventually happened to him, or you and your lawn? Or did your lawn have to live with the trauma of being raped by a lawn tractor it didn't even know? Oh the humanity!!!!

One morning I came out to get the newspaper and discovered that someone had driven a car on my neighbor's lawn, leaving big doughnut tracks all over their front lawn. He came in the night and left just as unobtrusively, if a car on your front lawn, revving and doing doughnuts can be called unobtrusive.
    After about half an hour, he ended up leaving. He never ever said anything. Maybe he was anxious?

Oh god, that's awful. Who was it, some guy who had a problem with your neighbor?

---------- Post added at 23:40 ---------- Previous post was at 21:53 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by StefanHasDiapees View Post
    I dunno about this kid doing random lawn-mowing though... that's pretty wacky. Is your long really crazy-long, like, longer and weedier than any of your neighbours? If so it's possible his dad sent him to do your lawn but the kid was either lazy or a jerk and botched it.

Maybe he was waiting for you to come out and offer money to do it properly?

Whatever the case, that kid was a jerk!
    The lawn is a bit large, but it was mowed very recently. If he wanted money, he could've asked beforehand. I think he might've been cocked, or something. I don't think he was a jerk, just jerky. He gave me hours of entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by FanFan View Post
    A

Oh god, that's awful. Who was it, some guy who had a problem with your neighbor?

---------- Post added at 23:40 ---------- Previous post was at 21:53 ----------
    As best we could tell, it was random. My neighbor was retired and very well liked. My wife, on the other hand, was a teacher that taught special ed. kids, and sometimes they would get mad at her, because she was a good teacher, and made them work. It would be funny if the perpetrator had the wrong house.