Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What kids diapers do you most want to try?

Default What kids diapers do you most want to try?

So, I'm a size 32 waist and I can fit in a good many kids diapers and pull ups. I know a lot of ABs especially have an interest in that, so I'm thinking of putting together some sample packs of the most popular large diapers and selling them on eBay since I'll have big packs of them that I probably wont use all of (for me they're mostly for novelty purposes and photo ops really)

So I put this question to you: What baby diapers would you most like to try?

I've already decided to include: easy ups, pull ups, goodnites, huggies size 6, pampers size 7 and maybe some underjams. Is there anything I'm missing here? They'll all be in boys designs and I think I'll be putting two of each in every package. It'll be a great opportunity to try all the different options without having to buy 5 different packs of diapers.

I have a 34" waist and I weigh 150lb, I don't think any kids ones would fit me.

I WISH I could fit.. More so today when I open my WalMart flyer and see "limited edition Hawaiian print" made me wanna cry.

To actually answer the question, for me the main ones that I love to try are pull ups and goodnites, huggies really does just make the best large size diapers/training pants.

I realy want to try ABU Cushies, Bambinos and Attends realy bad.

Quote Originally Posted by MaineDL View Post
    I realy want to try ABU Cushies, Bambinos and Attends realy bad.
    I have the ABU Cushies. They're really comfortable and the tapes stick really well. I didnt get the cloth covered ones, I got the plastic ones and I love them!

Boys and girls pull up are the exact ones i wanna try >\\\\<

Quote Originally Posted by bratling View Post
    So I put this question to you: What baby diapers would you most like to try?
    None but would like to try adult diapers which looks like baby diapers. Fabines, Bambino, Cushies, Cuddlz etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetsd View Post
    Boys and girls pull up are the exact ones i wanna try >\\\\<
    Awesome, those are some of my favs too and I'm going to make sure there are two kinds of pull ups in the sample pack. Just so you know though, the new pull ups with cars designs are smaller and not as nice (the designs arent even cool!)