Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I have to pee! ... wait, nevermind!

Thumbs up I have to pee! ... wait, nevermind!

Isn't that just the greatest thing, like ever? Your doing something, get interrupted by nature's calling, and your all Dx. But then remember your padded?

This is why diapers will always be better than the potty.

That's just ridiculous in my own personal opinion. Not that it isn't nice to not have to get up, it's rather, the way you have described it.

It feels to me this is the same type of mentality that causes a lot of people to become overweight or obese.

"Ugh, I really want that, but it's five feet away. Thank god some tool has been devised so that I don't have to move."

Same thing with drive-thrus, to not go off topic on some horrible tangent. But if you are to lazy (or overweight) to walk into McDonalds (etc.) to grab a hamburger, what-be-it... you shouldn't be getting any.

I'm sure you probably don't mean it like this, I'm just stating how it reads off.

Now, to comment I suppose, it doesn't bother me at all to get up and walk to the bathroom if I'm not padded, I could probably care less either way. I don't choose to be padded for convenience or laziness, just enjoyment in the simplest sense.

It is nice from a convenience point of view when you're out and about (public toilets are not pleasant) and in bed (disrupts your sleep a lot more to get up, even if the toilet is nearby).

Quote Originally Posted by ChocChip View Post
    It is nice from a convenience point of view when you're out and about (public toilets are not pleasant) and in bed (disrupts your sleep a lot more to get up, even if the toilet is nearby).
    Public toilets are the one necessary exception :X, those things are just plain gross.

As for bed, I don't ever wake up until morning anyways, so it doesn't matter for me on that one. But that convenience is certainly understandable.

As it would be if you are on a complex task, that has a closing in deadline. That's not a fun situation to be in.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobie View Post
    Public toilets are the one necessary exception :X, those things are just plain gross.

As for bed, I don't ever wake up until morning anyways, so it doesn't matter for me on that one. But that convenience is certainly understandable.

As it would be if you are on a complex task, that has a closing in deadline. That's not a fun situation to be in.
    I like it if I'm, say, video gaming or working on homework or something. If it's just pure laziness, I don't care for it. I get padded for convenience and comfort, and nothing is more inconvenient than when I'm in the middle of something and am too busy to really get up, because I have to make a deadline or I'm doing something that requires a lot of concentration. Little things.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobie View Post
    That's just ridiculous in my own personal opinion. Not that it isn't nice to not have to get up, it's rather, the way you have described it.

It feels to me this is the same type of mentality that causes a lot of people to become overweight or obese.

"Ugh, I really want that, but it's five feet away. Thank god some tool has been devised so that I don't have to move."

Same thing with drive-thrus, to not go off topic on some horrible tangent. But if you are to lazy (or overweight) to walk into McDonalds (etc.) to grab a hamburger, what-be-it... you shouldn't be getting any.

I'm sure you probably don't mean it like this, I'm just stating how it reads off.

Now, to comment I suppose, it doesn't bother me at all to get up and walk to the bathroom if I'm not padded, I could probably care less either way. I don't choose to be padded for convenience or laziness, just enjoyment in the simplest sense.
    I agree about the general problem of laziness, but in my normal life I work a lot of hours, cook my own food, lift weights, run a house, and so on. Kind of the point of recreational diaper time is to get away from that for a while, to revel in laziness and passivity. For instance to drink a lot while playing a video game, and just pee whenever I feel like it.

Certainly if I started structuring the rest of my life around not having to get off the couch, I'd be worried. Sadly I know several people who seem determined never to work at anything or break a sweat.

Don't worry guys. Won't strike such a sensitive nerve again, promise.

Is it really that lazy.... Really?

Let think of a normal day, say first thing in the morning.

No padding: has to get up and walk to the bathroom, piss, flush, then can jump back in bed.

Padding: Can sleep in a little longer but that diaper is not going to hold forever unless you want to leak on the bed. Has to get up, take off the diaper find a place to put the used diaper. Wipe, ointment, powder, get a new diaper and put it on, then done. (take the diapers out to the road if its garbage day)

about 1-2 mins interrupted for no padding
    about 10mins for padding.

You can pretty much repeat that for day, for anything. So well you can keep doing what your doing for a little longer, in the end the Diaper takes more work also more steps you have to do if you dont want a rash. Thats what i think

Yes you are right siddy. But when you wear a padding you can change it when you have the time for it.

Skickat från min GT-I9100 via Tapatalk 2

Ah, let's face it. We wear and use diapers because it feels so good. There's few things I'm doing that I can't get up and use the toilet, even when I'm writing. I have worn and used a diaper when I've been writing, just to put myself into a different writing mood. It actually worked quite well!