Thread: Steam users can get Midnight Club 2 for free

Default Steam users can get Midnight Club 2 for free

While checking out the Max Payne 3 page I noticed a small thing at the bottom with a small message to steam users. If you are not a member of the official rockstar club. And you join the steam group before May 15 you will get a free game which is Midnight Club 2. So figure I might post this here to let you guys know if you like free games.

By the way, when they do give it out, for anyone running Vista or Windows 7, you might need to check out this thread. It seems like it can work without having to do anything, but some have issues and thus need to do what it is the thread.

If you don't want to turn off DEP, check out page three for another option:
    How to run Midnight Club 2 on vista (sticky please) - Steam Users' Forums

i'm only doing it to further increase my Steam accounts E-Pen. it's already up to $1493.79

Though I paid less then maybe 65-75% of that.

SteamCalculator.com - How much is your Steam Account worth?

also it helps to note some games are no longer the prices that steam calculator shows.

Thanks for that. i'll probably never play it just like a lot of other games but it makes my steam library bigger. So far its worth $1734.93 USD

SteamCalculator.com - How much is your Steam Account Worth?

Quote Originally Posted by LittleNaruto View Post
    Thanks for that. i'll probably never play it just like a lot of other games but it makes my steam library bigger. So far its worth $1734.93 USD

SteamCalculator.com - How much is your Steam Account Worth?
    How do you manage to have Portal HL2, HL2:EP2 but not HL2:EP1 and not Team Fortress 2?

IE... how did you NOT buy the orange box since your a member since 2010...

Mine is about $2700 right now (though like 95% of my library is games bought on sale, and only bought one game on Steam last year that cost more then $10), I just don't want to post the link because it'd be easy to find a bunch of other shit from my Steam profile probably, not that anyone would probably do it, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    How do you manage to have Portal HL2, HL2:EP2 but not HL2:EP1 and not Team Fortress 2?

IE... how did you NOT buy the orange box since your a member since 2010...
    Because i didn't want it. Seriously there isnt a developer that i cant stand more than Valve. I like the atmosphere in Half Life but thats it and i got Portal for free. Had TF2 on my old account and even though its free now, i'm never touching it again.

LittleNaruto