Thread: A little shy here, but Hiyas!

Default A little shy here, but Hiyas!

*looks shyly around the room*

Hi everyone, my name is Kayla. I am an AB, which is why I joined, and am looking for like-minded peoples to talk with. I am rather shy, but my friends call me friendly and sweet.

I love animals and pets, I like sitting down and watching movies, I LOVE plushies.. I have.. umm.. too many to count. I have so many build-a-bears I ended up getting the name "Kayla-Bear."

I like to draw and color, sometimes I write an occasional story.

I am 95% baby and 5% a caretaker, I only do so for close friends. I look forward to meeting all of you. *waves before toddling off*

~Baby Kayla-Bear

Hi BabyKayaBear and welcome! This is a good and safe place, and I'm glad you're here. What are some of your favorite movies? Do you have any pets?

Hope you enjoy your bears! May you have a great time here.

thanks for the great welcome!

Some of my favorite movies include: Tangled, How to train your pet Dragon, Follow that Bird, and Finding Nemo

I have some guinea pigs and i used to have a kitty. I want a puppy though..

Yeps, love the plushies!

Thanks again <3

~Baby Kayla

Welcome to ADISC Kayla! I think you've come to the right place. I have found this to be a very friendly and good community of folks.

What kind of puppy would you want? I want one too, but unfortunately I travel quite a bit so it's too difficult to have one right now. Hopefully one day though.

we're glad youre here XD whats your favorite color?
    and a lot of us are a little shy, me also. this site is a great place to be and im sure you'll make lots of friends

Aww thanks, everyone has been so wonderfuls so far! Letsee, to answer a previous question, I want either a golden retriever or a pomeranian, so big or little doggy!

My favorite color is pink.. or is it blue? Oh such a hard time to decide between the two. *giggles*

and thanks again for the welcome!

Welcome to ADISC

I think you will enjoy your time here. There are many fascinating people on this site. Most are friendly, try not to throw peanuts at the others.

PS I may want to PM you and pick your brain on a few psychology theories in the next year or so if you are up for it. I am currently working on a Masters in Pastoral Care and Counseling and hope to offer faith based counsel at some point if I can ever find time for the classes working full time and raising a son.

Hi and welcome Kayla I'm new here to so I'm the same, just a bit shy but i think we can break threw that :P

On the puppy note, i have a miniature pomeranian, he's about 4 now but still acts like a puppy XD