Thread: Hello

Smile Hello

So its kinda awkward doing all this but here we go so Ive had this account for almost a day now..As most people im here for my interest in diapers. After reading around this seemed like a good site to sign up for. Ive never took part in forums before but id like to see how these things work and see where it takes me. I consider myself a TB but I do like things like pacifiers,bottles,onesies, ect. Just being babied is not exactly my thing but that could always change. I dont really know what drew me to diapers, I just always liked how soft they felt and they made me feel secure. Other than diapers Ive been playing guitar for about three years now and have done some shows for my school in the past with a few friends. I mostly just play for my enjoyment as a hobbie and my girlfriend sings so we have some jam sessions which are fun. So yeah that about sums it up.

I play guitar and where diapers....not brave enough or good enough to do a show, but one of these days.........

Howdy and welcome to ADISC, GuitarGuy! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in.

Stay dry and happy!

Hi! What style of music do you play? I'm not a guitarist but I was a good singer for many years, mainly folk music, so I hang around with guitarists a lot. Can't sing any more though.

Mostly play rock and blues. I know some Beatles,acdc really mostly old stuff I love the good old days of music and I'm only a teen.