Thread: Hello!!! late introduction

Default Hello!!! late introduction

guess i should of introduced myself before i started posting...

Dan here, 25 years old, just outside of Stillwater Oklahoma,

I'm a diaper lover. as long as i remember i had a thing for wearing a diaper.. I occationally wet the bed, enought that i wear depends to bed, the new real fit, even if i dont need it. as strange as it sounds, i grew up in a house with all women, and i think i just hitting puberty and anything that touched a vagina got me excited, so i started off with pads... dont know if thats normal or not... a thick pad on a woman has always been a turn on...

right now i have worn 24/7's, Abena M4's-M2's (air plus), molicare supers (the purple ones) and the regualr molicares, depends for men pull ups, depends real fit, depends portection with tabs,

back in the day i could fit into goodnights, and i remember buying poise panties... i'm not into the cross dressing thing, or girly... just pad/womens diaper thing...

i'd go into more about the pad thing, but i'll leave that one alone.

well thanks for the warm welcome all! right now i'm sitting in a wet depends with tabs. we'll see where this goes.

Well that covers your DL side. So what do you do for fun, hobbies music and such? But before you get to that I have a more specific question. I hear tell your not accually a pilot, so where did you get the name?
    Last edited by soupy; 10-May-2012 at 23:53. Reason: typos

no not a pilot, just like aviation. always had a thing for flying. got some time in a cargo plane, and some helicoptor time. wanted to be a pilot, never happened. maybe sometime down the road.