Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What does your avatar say about you?

Default What does your avatar say about you?

What does your avatar say about you? Because of the wide variety stretching from recognizable characters to the strange and funny I am curious what yours says about you and maybe why you picked it. Even if it has no significant meaning there could be a good story behind it.

Mine fit me perfectly. Almost too perfectly. *My Hotstuff devil is both innocent looking and kinda spiteful with his fork and those horns dipict that if you bump heads with me you may not like it. *My favorite color is red. *My GF called me hotstuff even before I tried my first adult diaper 14 months ago. *I used to read Hotstuff comics when I was younger and I always loved his reasonable attitude of don't cross me or you will get burned. *I live in a hot environment (Arizona). *That rediculous and playful pose fits me perfectly. *Also I usually have that smile among friends! Also I am highly playful and mostly just want to have fun like a cartoon. Life can't ALWAYS be serious

That I'm a suave and sophisticated womanising secret agent, just kidding, I love the TV show archer and I thought that my avatar and username would be more fun than my previous username and avatar

Well... I chose mine just because it looks like the kind of cute li'l kid I feel like I really am... if you dare to peel back the gnarled, withered and weathered adult-like facade...

Apparently it's an anime character called Naruto...

I usually go for drawings of peaches (those who've been around for a while will remember my avatars changing with every season). But since the Edinburgh Meet two weeks ago where I bought two bottles of peach flavored sparkling water my avatar is a picture of the bottle it came in.

Obviously, my avatar doesn'T say anything about me specifically. It's just a trademark that goes with my name so I'm easily recognizable. Or maybe it does say something about me - peaches are sweet and look like an ass

my avatar reminds me of my birth Father.
    (daddies are everything)

lodge wrecker......

Rainbow dash is clearly the coolest pony ever, so yeah. 'Nuff said.

Mine says a lot about me I reckon! It's a well disguised photo of me!

I chose mine because I've always seen myself as a skunk (misunderstood sometimes). As for the glasses, they add a bit of a quaint attribute, plus skunks have nearsightedness like I do. :-)

I don't really have a constant theme that I follow with my Avatars, of which I have had many, I just find ones that are either seasonal or reflect my interests. So I very often will use something autumn-y, Halloween-y, Pikachu-y, or goofy-y.

Not just that I love the Mighty Heroes and super heroes in general but I always wanted to be Diaperman, even built a homage character of him in Mutants & Masterminds 2 but sadly have never gotten to play him.