Thread: random thoughts

Default random thoughts

ok so i was thinking today and when i do i come up with weird questions today i relived when im changing i tape the right side first but i think its because im right handed. just wondering if anyone else noticed.

I am right handed but I always start with the left bottom. I think I do it that way because I usually read left to right. I think it is more about personal convention than your prefered hand etc.

If there's two i do the bottom two them the top. Though I always start on the right hand side as I find it somehow more normal, if that makes nay sence. And yes I am right handed, so that could be a huge factor.

Hmm, interesting. I too am right handed and usually start with the right. so it's top right, top left, bottom left, bottom right.

it was a weird thought but its really interesting to see how many people just do it differently. like i said i always start on the right bottom. ok another thought how many tapes do you prefer i like the ones with 2 each side.

I always start with bottom left then bottom right, top left and last the top right.

I am right handed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by abdl2727 View Post
    ok another thought how many tapes do you prefer i like the ones with 2 each side.
    The ones with two each side feel more secure and snug around me. That said I prefer the one tapes as they are more like the baby nappies.

Always bottom right, bottom left,top left and finally top right. Standing of course! And I lie down & undo them in the reverse order when the diaper is spent.
    OCD & AR rear their ugly heads.