Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: How many people out of 100 are ABDLS

Default How many people out of 100 are ABDLS

Like for example 1 out of 10 dentists like this toothpaste, but with people and abdls? Is it 1 in a 100 or even 10 in 1000 im just wondering a i hope i got that worded the right way

I'm going to guess 0.

Even 1 in 100 would be an enormous number of AB/DLs. P&G would absolutely be making adult-sized Pampers! (And denying it. )

1/100 is the same as 10/1000.

I think you probably need to add another 0 before you get to numbers of ABDLs - but then what is an ABDL? (etc etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by 48473Tim46 View Post
    Like for example 1 out of 10 dentists like this toothpaste, but with people and abdls? Is it 1 in a 100 or even 10 in 1000 im just wondering a i hope i got that worded the right way
    How do you expect us to be able to answer a question like that? seriously? No one knows how many abdl people there are, but it's thought by our half-informed guessing that 1 in 1000 might be a reasonable guess (no one has any way of knowing for sure)...

---------- Post added at 03:09 ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 ----------

if there were 0/100 abdls there would be no abdls...

Locke

I would guess closer to one in 10,000.
    1 in 1000 would mean there are 6,000,000 of us, which seems a bit high in numbers. 600,000 sounds a bit more realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaraRiddle View Post
    I'm pretending, for the sake of exaggeration, that there is no such thing as half a person.

Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    I would guess closer to one in 10,000.
    1 in 1000 would mean there are 6,000,000 of us, which seems a bit high in numbers. 600,000 sounds a bit more realistic.
    It's a guess, and no one is able to know...

however 1 in 1000 only applies to countries with strong established abdl communities (US, UK, Japan, Germany ect)

c. 300,000 ABDLs in the USA or 30,000 ? maybe it's somewhere in between...

Well I wondered this too, so I got on the school intercom and asked during 5th period, and almost all the kids screamed out that they were. Boy, was I surprised. I would have guessed that it was only 5 out of 10. In all seriousness, I think it's one out of several hundred, but I think it's a complex question. I have a theory that some people experience either diaper desires or have some AB/TB desires at perhaps a much lesser degree. It would make sense as many of us experience other things, but at a much lower desire level, so low that we don't act upon it. So that presents degrees of stimulus and thus, responses.

I've had several friends when I was a kid, that expressed to me that they enjoyed peeing their pants, or in fact, out right did. Perhaps they outgrew it. I sure didn't. I think some element of the desire exists in more people than we think, but I think those who act on it are a much smaller group. I'm thinking 1/500, but maybe 1/5000 is more likely. Until we pole the world, we'll never know.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaraRiddle View Post
    Maybe, we don't even really exist (dun dun dun).

I guess you could say there are 0.1/100 abdls now let me perfect my people splitter and we can test it, I think I'll call me invention a knife (I hope it catches on)

I did some rough figure from members on my site and the size of my city. I came up with 1 in 10,000. Someone said that I should double the number to 1 in 5000 because there is no way my site has %50 penetration. He was right, it's still growing a year later.