Thread: New moderators for the IRC chat

Default New moderators for the IRC chat

A few changes have been made to the moderator team for the IRC chat room.

Due to personal issues, dpr_fox and Ben will resign from their positions as IRC moderators. On behalf of the whole ADISC community, let me thank you both for your help and efforts in the past!
    Both will of course still be with us in the chat and forum as normal members

I would also like to thank FullMetal for his great help in the FlashChat. He did a great job keeping it alive and safe until Moo decided that we will no longer have a FlashChat. I hope he will help us again if the FlashChat comes back.

In addition to Martin, who has been a chat mod and will remain in his position, I want to welcome Lukie as a new moderator for the IRC chat room. Thank you for helping out with moderating the chat room, Lukie!

And we're adding another person to the chat mod team: Trevor has agreed to help us keeping an eye on the chat room, mostly to cover the time when Lukie and Marty are asleep or otherwise offline.