Thread: Wishful thinking

Default Wishful thinking

After a 5am wake up, nappy change, and sheet change, I'm very much wishing of wasn't coming into winter here!

I'm guessing you can't put wipes in the microwave do they aren't cold on my botty starting to want someone else to deal with it all.

Ok ta rant over now

well it spring here in the uk, ok it doesnt feel like it but i know what you mean. Ive never tried this YET but i will soon, why not put some warm milk into a bottle? sounds like a nice way to wake up in winter to me.

Hey beeeblebum, thanks for the visitor message you sent me! I can't reply to it though. If you send me a private message I think I'll be able to reply to it.

You can get a wipe warmer, you can find them at most baby stores like baby depot. I don't think they cost any more then 20 bucks, probably no more then 15. As far as getting through winter you could get a footie sleeper. I find that they help a lot with staying warm and comfy, and makes you feel babyish too.

Supersam1223

Quote Originally Posted by dragonette View Post
    Hey beeeblebum, thanks for the visitor message you sent me! I can't reply to it though. If you send me a private message I think I'll be able to reply to it.
    Unfortunately, you need to be an EC (Established Contributor) in order to reply to PMs or VMs. If you want more info on the levelling system check out this article: http://www.adisc.org/forum/content/7...ls-system.html

I wish it wasn't starting to be summer here since it gets hot and sometimes humid. It's been 90+ for the last 3 days now here in the central valley of California. Here you can keep fall, and I'll keep spring.

Quote Originally Posted by dbtim59 View Post
    You can get a wipe warmer, you can find them at most baby stores like baby depot. I don't think they cost any more then 20 bucks, probably no more then 15. As far as getting through winter you could get a footie sleeper. I find that they help a lot with staying warm and comfy, and makes you feel babyish too.
    Footies are the best! If it is winter where you live (it is becoming summer here in the US) then you must get some footies And I've never used a wipe warmer but I've always wanted one....sounds positvily heavenly to have warm wipes! But I never knew how much they were....I looked on Amazon and they are all around 20 dollars. If you get one let us know how it works!