Thread: Help with getting my next pack

jj2jjj

Default Help with getting my next pack

So I've been buying Cuddlz diapers for a little while now. They are the equivalent to Bambinos just a little cheaper here in the UK. However, I always buy when I know I'll have the house to myself for delivery. I'll order the express delivery which guarantees next day so I can make sure it arrives on said date where I have the house to myself.

However, it doesn't look like that's going to happen for a while. I thought I had around 28 diapers left which should last me a few months at the rate I have been able to use them but when I was just going to check a moment ago I realised I only had two packs of 8 left. This should still last me a little while but if I don't order soon then I'll be going diaperless :-(

Anyway, I can still order and have it delivered. There is very little risk of anyone getting to it before me. Trust me, when I have ANY delivery I watch the window like a hawk from my desk and go to the door the moment I see the truck pull up.

However, there is pretty decent chance that someone will see the big box (Which is very big, I think roughly 32 inches high from memory. and around 24 wide. I need some ideas as to what would be in this box that would;

1. Fit in the box, as it is so big.
    2. Most likely not be remembered - Ie; Oh I'd love to see that so and so you got delivered in that big box the other day.

Does that make sense? I hope so Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by jj2jjj View Post
    So I've been buying Cuddlz diapers for a little while now. They are the equivalent to Bambinos just a little cheaper here in the UK. However, I always buy when I know I'll have the house to myself for delivery. I'll order the express delivery which guarantees next day so I can make sure it arrives on said date where I have the house to myself.

However, it doesn't look like that's going to happen for a while. I thought I had around 28 diapers left which should last me a few months at the rate I have been able to use them but when I was just going to check a moment ago I realised I only had two packs of 8 left. This should still last me a little while but if I don't order soon then I'll be going diaperless :-(

Anyway, I can still order and have it delivered. There is very little risk of anyone getting to it before me. Trust me, when I have ANY delivery I watch the window like a hawk from my desk and go to the door the moment I see the truck pull up.

However, there is pretty decent chance that someone will see the big box (Which is very big, I think roughly 32 inches high from memory. and around 24 wide. I need some ideas as to what would be in this box that would;

1. Fit in the box, as it is so big.
    2. Most likely not be remembered - Ie; Oh I'd love to see that so and so you got delivered in that big box the other day.

Does that make sense? I hope so Any ideas?
    how about, you ordered a new duvet and pillows, no one will be interested in that unless they are a duvet enthusiast ^^

"OH REALLY!? WHat Tog is it!? Down or feather?! Goose or duck!?"

jj2jjj

Quote Originally Posted by SterlingArcher View Post
    how about, you ordered a new duvet and pillows, no one will be interested in that unless they are a duvet enthusiast ^^
    It will get attention because my family are like that Nobody buys new duvet and pillows, not even me! If I wanted new duvet and pillows I'd tell my mum as I live with her xD It would create a looot of suspicion :P But thanks for the idea

well when ever i get a delivery of anything and people become nosey i just say its for my buffy the vampire slayer collection and everyone runs away not wanting to know lol :-)

you can say it was something small that came with an overly big box. that happens sometimes. I once ordered a text book and a single small plush and it came in a box roughly the size you're describing....it was ridiculous. so just say something like that happened

jj2jjj

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMiss View Post
    you can say it was something small that came with an overly big box. that happens sometimes. I once ordered a text book and a single small plush and it came in a box roughly the size you're describing....it was ridiculous. so just say something like that happened
    Hmm I was thinking that. It has happened before to me xD I once ordered a keyboard in a box around 3 inches high but that box was in one like 10 inches high :P