Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Australian...are you?

spec888

Default Australian...are you?

Hi, just wanting to know how many on here are aussies!!

EmeraldsAndLime

I am!

What are you doing up so late!?

Edit: Also! Just realised that since you are in Sydney, you are 1 hour ahead! You're up even later than I am.

spec888

chilling out really, watching some tv..you

I'm not from Australia but you might want to take a look at this link: ADISC.org - Members List. There are others but those are all with Australia as location.

Another one here! From Adelaide, now living north of London.

Couldn't help but notice in your profile:

Favourite diaper
    no good ones in australia
    I used to buy from Mediquip and seem to remember the range was reasonable. I think they might be independencesolutions.com.au now, but I'm sure someone else could advise better than I.

spec888

actually brisbane, but i don't think that was an option when i registered

I don't mean to stereotype, especially because I've never been there....but Australia just seems like the coolest country in the world. They just seem to be all chill and everything. I can't think of anything bad about Australia.

Besides, anywhere that gives us Lukie has to be pretty good.

spec888

australia is awesome, espically the random islands that surround the entire continent, it is definitely a must see place...melbourne is awesome, it has a creat coffee culture and brisbane is like a massive town rather then a city if that makes sense, just google some pictures u'll see

I wish I was in Australia. Does that count? I'm a little jealous, winter is just starting here right now and the temp is barely rising above 5 degrees. Meanwhile summer is starting for you lucky dogs.

Ah well. Put another prawn on the barby for me.
    Last edited by Chillhouse; 02-Oct-2008 at 03:11. Reason: evil gnomes

EmeraldsAndLime

Quote Originally Posted by spec888 View Post
    australia is awesome, espically the random islands that surround the entire continent, it is definitely a must see place...melbourne is awesome, it has a creat coffee culture and brisbane is like a massive town rather then a city if that makes sense, just google some pictures u'll see

Ahh yeah. I'm from Brisbane.

World's Biggest Country Town.