Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Testing for the Cinema

jj2jjj

Default Testing for the Cinema

So a few days ago I did a post on me wearing to the cinema. I'm going to do this for the first time in public probably not next week but the week after when I'm off. Tomorrow night I'm going to have some time to indulge in some diaper fun so my plan is to get up a good length movie, practice putting my diaper on standing up, get dressed in the clothes I'll wear, have a big cup of coke like I do at the cinema and sit down for a film in my room. I won't get up for the bathroom once and just go in the diaper.

This is basically a test on my part to check my diaper will hold up a whole movie with a full cokes worth of pee. It should but I don't want to leak on my first public outing :P

Anyone else done this? Got any stories to share?

If you have a decent diaper, you WILL be fine.

I once went with a Molicare Super Plus. When I came out, it was so full, it was sagging and my butt must have been so "oviously diapered". Good thing I went alone that time.
    The ride home was unconfortable. I hate driving with a super wet diaper.

Cherub

Doing a 'test run' is a good idea, and might show some areas where you need to rethink your plan. Or it could show that you've got all the bases covered and are ready to go to the cinema. However, I am concerned that although you are wearing a premium diaper, there is always the unknown factor that something could go wrong. I advise caution.

jj2jjj

Quote Originally Posted by Shtu123 View Post
    That sounds like a really to plan to test it out first
    Sorry I didn't understand you. How do you mean a really to plan?

Cherub

Maybe he meant to say.
    That sounds like a really good idea to plan to test it out first

jj2jjj

Quote Originally Posted by Cherub View Post
    Maybe he meant to say.
    That sounds like a really good idea to plan to test it out first
    Something like that xD
    About your other post Cherub, I agree with you. The cinema is dark and I think if something did happen I'd be able to sort myself out (Extra pair of pants for emergency xD) but I'd very much like to test first

I made the mistake of never buying any plastic pants which I know can add extra protection. I have been in lots of situations where I was in an odd position with a veeeeeery full diaper and the waistband had let a little out which would of been kept from my pants if I had some plastic pants on. So I'll have to invest in some when I next purchase!

Cherub

I'm not against testing it. I'm just advising caution because I wouldn't want another ADISC member to have to endure another, perhaps difficult situation, as in this thread Embarrassment at movie theater ='( in which an ADSIC member thought he was adequately protected but ended up in an embarrassing situation because something happened he didn't account for. I'm certainly not trying to tell you what to do, I'm just advising caution to possibly help someone avoid an unnecessary predicament. Who knows, maybe you will pull this off no problem, I'm all for having fun while diapered. All I'm saying is, just be careful and mindful of others when your out in a public setting.

jj2jjj

Not sure you get me - what I'm planning to do is test it at home to make sure things go smoothly and I know whether or not I'll most likely be safe

But other than that, I get you, I'd HATE for that to happen to me,

Quote Originally Posted by jj2jjj View Post
    This is basically a test on my part to check my diaper will hold up a whole movie with a full cokes worth of pee. It should but I don't want to leak on my first public outing :P

Anyone else done this? Got any stories to share?
    It is advisable to do a test run (no pun intended). I wear to the cinema all the time. If you're particularly self conscious, or if you are with a group of friends (as I often am), then I would wear a shirt tucked in as well as a belt. This will decrease the likelihood of anyone noticing you wearing the diaper. Keep in mind also that most diet drinks are diuretic.

My personal favorite for the cinema is Attends Extended Wear, but the last time I went I wore Bambino Bianco, which also held up for dinner following the cinema, and the ride back home.

Do you access to either diaper in Europe?