Thread: Hi everyone

Default Hi everyone

Hi, my name is Brendan and I'm from Australia. I've never been that good with introductions but I guess I'll start with my interests. I'm a diaper lover, main reason I'm here :P, but outside that i love anime and magna alike, i enjoy martial arts and rock climbing and video games, I'm realy pretty ordinary. I look ford to meeting everyone and making new friends.

Wooo martial arts! I took up kickboxing/MMA in January of this year, and it's one of the best things I've done! I didn't realise quite unfit I am though!

Welcome to ADISC

Hello and welcome! Another Aussie Make sure you join the Aussies unite group

Hahaha, yeah I do MMA to, I'm not a violent person, infact I suck at sparing cause I'm affraid of hitting anyone :P

Thanks, I'll check it out now

Hey Sasori ^^ Welcome to ADISC.

What state are you from? I'll add you to the group now! :3

Hey what console do you prefer for video games?? i too like rock climing but dont do it very often, would love to go to australia sometime!

I'm from QLD and awesome

I mostly play games on my laptop, though i hook up an xobox controloer to it for most games, so it's kinda like a portable 360, that doesnt need disks I'm the same with rock climbing, I can never find the time :P