Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kids like us???

Question Kids like us???

So besides me does anyone hope that their children will have their same interest/s or for that matter abhore them for having one of them if so which ones?

Want:
    1. Music
    2. Math/Science
    3. My interest in Diapers.....(I want 2, hopefully 4-5 years apart, so count the baby's diapers daily and see[remember ask don't yell])

Don't:
    1. W.W.E. (its all fake...to much drama)

I agree with all of them apart from the interest in diapers, I think it would just be too odd and all in all just a bad thing

I have two kids...happily they are not at all interested in diapers (at least not to my knowledge)...then again I'm not really a DL either...more of an AK.
    My kids are both music lovers (although only the younger actually plays any musical instrument) like me! And they love to read (although only the elder reads as voraciously as I) like me!
    They also both love to draw...and I can't draw a straight line with a ruler!

The biggest things I wanted for my children were:
    1) healthy
    2) 10 fingers & 10 toes

I absolutely do not want my children to be interested in diapers, I would hope they enjoyed gaming and music and travel like myself

I'd want any children I have to broadly share my moral values, and I'd like it if there were at least a few interests that we shared (e.g. interest in physics, computing, maths, philosophy, similar musical tastes, cycling, etc.)...

But I would really hope that they don't develop into AB/DLs. It would make it so much harder for them to develop honest, intimate relationships (as many potential partners would be put-off or fail to understand, and because AB/DLs are likely to keep their interests a secret, and so are more likely to end up keeping it hidden or just avoiding dating altogether). Also, as I believe that (in those who did not develop this interest as a pure fetish), AB/DL-ism is a coping mechanism... and I'd prefer my children to not have such psychological problems.

Also... I'd just prefer to not know, really! And what are you gonna do if your 4-year-old wants to stay in nappies?! You have a social duty as a parent to potty train them! It would be morally irresponsible to deliberately fail to teach them the skills/techniques to remain continent. Once they have learnt those skills and are old enough to determine their own wishes in a mature way... well... if they want to wear nappies, that's up to them.

If they're old enough, mature enough and I thought that an unavailability of nappies was affecting them emotionally, then I'd probably buy them for occasional use. I'd explain what I expected (stay clean, don't make the house smell, dispose of them in plastic bags and into the outside bin, etc.) and, so long as they behaved themselves, kept it discreet, and didn't become obsessive/compulsive over their use, then I'd leave them to it. I might even keep the pack of nappies myself, so I could hand them out as treats to reward good behaviour...

Quote Originally Posted by winters View Post
    Don't:
    1. W.W.E. (its all fake...to much drama)
    What's WWE? And would you discourage all beliefs in the "fake" and "too dramatic"... like Father Christmas?

Wouldn't want them to be AB/DL for the same reason same sex couples rarely would wish their inclinations on their (adopted) children. Life's not easy, AB/DL makes things harder. Of course, nothing they could tell me (being a AB/DL,gay, or whatever) would make me want to change them.

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    I'd want any children I have to broadly share my moral values, and I'd like it if there were at least a few interests that we shared (e.g. interest in physics, computing, maths, philosophy, similar musical tastes, cycling, etc.)...

But I would really hope that they don't develop into AB/DLs. It would make it so much harder for them to develop honest, intimate relationships (as many potential partners would be put-off or fail to understand, and because AB/DLs are likely to keep their interests a secret, and so are more likely to end up keeping it hidden or just avoiding dating altogether). Also, as I believe that (in those who did not develop this interest as a pure fetish), AB/DL-ism is a coping mechanism... and I'd prefer my children to not have such psychological problems.

Also... I'd just prefer to not know, really! And what are you gonna do if your 4-year-old wants to stay in nappies?! You have a social duty as a parent to potty train them! It would be morally irresponsible to deliberately fail to teach them the skills/techniques to remain continent. Once they have learnt those skills and are old enough to determine their own wishes in a mature way... well... if they want to wear nappies, that's up to them.

If they're old enough, mature enough and I thought that an unavailability of nappies was affecting them emotionally, then I'd probably buy them for occasional use. I'd explain what I expected (stay clean, don't make the house smell, dispose of them in plastic bags and into the outside bin, etc.) and, so long as they behaved themselves, kept it discreet, and didn't become obsessive/compulsive over their use, then I'd leave them to it. I might even keep the pack of nappies myself, so I could hand them out as treats to reward good behaviour.
    If I ever had kids[most likey no], I would want them to be them selfs and develop their own interest and ideas...and If they ever had interests like diapers

I would understand and give them respect for that and do things simular to what this quote says...I would suport their interest IF they wanted to...

I simply wanted my kids to be happy. Two of them have their Masters degrees, and the other her Doctorate. They all enjoy music, but don't do much with it. They all sang in high school choirs, and all were involved in plays. The two boys played football, and one is a high school football coach. Both adult sons enjoy gaming on their x boxes and will get on line and play together. Live is to be enjoyed.

I surely hope my child shares my fascination with medical science, general science and astronomy as well as history.

Is it wrong to like so many subjects?

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    What's WWE? And would you discourage all beliefs in the "fake" and "too dramatic"... like Father Christmas?
    GASP! You're killing me tiny! WWE is World Wrestling Entertainment. It used to be the WWF(W.W. Federation). Basically it is Monday Night Raw, Friday Night Smackdown, and NXT. It is a wrestling corporation.

Back on topic:

Want:
    1. History
    2. Politics
    3. Music
    4. To just be a normal kid (i.e. play sports, make good grades, be happy, have plenty of friends).
    5. Hard worker
    6. Conservative

Don't Want:
    1. ABDL (why would you curse your child with this) I hate it
    2. For them to be too serious (i'm like 95% serious all the time)