Thread: Daytime dry nights....

Default Daytime dry nights....

After a few recent near misses during the day, I was wondering if anyone else wears dry nights during the day?

Being a dl I have no interest in those pad things for stress incontinence, and hoping they'd be discreet enough and a bit of fun thoughts appreciated

I had worn them when I was able to fit in them comfortably a few years back.

Now that I've grown another few inches, I can still fit in them, but they won't properly seal. If I were you, I'd just on getting to wear those, or some Pampers 7s. I used to be able to fit into those pretty good at one point, actually. I have inco issues, and hated the pad thingies when I tried them.

Quote Originally Posted by CrypticTaco View Post
    I had worn them when I was able to fit in them comfortably a few years back.

Now that I've grown another few inches, I can still fit in them, but they won't properly seal. If I were you, I'd just on getting to wear those, or some Pampers 7s. I used to be able to fit into those pretty good at one point, actually. I have inco issues, and hated the pad thingies when I tried them.
    Is there an Australian equivalent to pampers 7? They aren't sold here

Quote Originally Posted by beeeblebum View Post
    Is there an Australian equivalent to pampers 7? They aren't sold here
    I think the closest you will get is GOO.N Superbig which I believe are bigger than Pampers size 7 (which you are right are not generally available here in OZ), they are definitely bigger than size 6/junior nappies available here and smaller than any extra small adult/youth nappy I have seen.

Goo.N Nappies (Unisex Super-Big, 15-35 kg) 28 per pack

Quote Originally Posted by Argent View Post
    I think the closest you will get is GOO.N Superbig which I believe are bigger than Pampers size 7 (which you are right are not generally available here in OZ), they are definitely bigger than size 6/junior nappies available here and smaller than any extra small adult/youth nappy I have seen.

Goo.N Nappies (Unisex Super-Big, 15-35 kg) 28 per pack
    Ta muchly I'll have a squizz at them and see if I shall order or find a site that sells pampers

Well I don't know about the ACT, but in NSW Pampers have become available in all my local stores XD

Quote Originally Posted by Z3R0 View Post
    Well I don't know about the ACT, but in NSW Pampers have become available in all my local stores XD
    Wow! I'll have to have another look around, but I've never seen them before here.

Quote Originally Posted by beeeblebum View Post
    After a few recent near misses during the day, I was wondering if anyone else wears dry nights during the day?

Being a dl I have no interest in those pad things for stress incontinence, and hoping they'd be discreet enough and a bit of fun thoughts appreciated
    I wear Goodnites during the day quite often... They are very discreet indeed. It's kinda cool actually when compared to big bulky diapers. You don't have to worry at all about being noticed since it would literally require someone to see the pullup to know that they were some form of diaper, and not just standard underwear.

heh... that second link allows you to add a review. I wonder how much awkwardness we could accomplish with that?