So, I am not so sure about saying this, but I figured it couldn't hurt. I used to be on this site a while ago, (over a year,) but I have decided to get rid of that account for a few reasons. Primarily because I lost the password for the email related to that account, but also because I wasn't completely honest on my profile about a few things, namely my age. Mostly I was trying to avoid somebody actually recognizing me on here somehow, but I also didn't want people to not take me seriously because I am still a teenager... It didn't take me long to realize that most of the people on this website are really cool and don't discriminate like that, but I already had the account... In case you are wondering, my old account name was livingbylies, which was a vague hint at the fact that my account wasn't really me... Anyways, I would like to apologize for that and hope that you guys can forgive me.

But, about me: I like to consider myself as open minded, but I know I can be a little in-tolerant of a few things, (mostly people being stupid or incorrect about anything...) If you see me being rude to anyone, please let me know and I will stop, I don't want to be a jerk to anyone.
I can also be really sarcastic a lot of the time, and a lot of times on some threads I will end up posting every other time because I am bored and clicking refresh rapidly on all the forums I like. I tend to be extroverted, and will take almost everything as a joke if it is at all possible.

As for what brings me to this site; I am a DL, AB, (Technically TB but I prefer AB,) Sissy, and a little bit furry, as well as liking bondage and stuff. Course, that's on my profile, but I might as well say it here too.