Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A daddy maybe.

Default A daddy maybe.

So I wanted to hear some of your thoughts. I've always dabbled with exploring being an AB, in my teens especially I spent a lot of my energy and time to getting diapers, pacifers, exploring infantilism, etc. But with college, I have been distracted from it all, trying to distant myself from the whole AB world. I remember when I was a teen the fantasy of having a mommy/daddy and regressing to a toddler was the Utopia, and now there is a guy I've met a few times who really wants to be a daddy. He's really nice and has been patient. He wants to take it slow cause I'm still nervous and scared. You would think I would just be ecstatic but I'm nervous and I don't know why I feel reservations about the whole deal. What do you guys think?part of me wants to explore this, but I don't even want to. Any ever been in this type of situation?

" Looking at the cake is like looking at the future, until you've tasted it what do you really know? And then, of course, it's too late."

this quote is out of the movie "Excalibur" 1981. it's merlin talking to arthur.

i have had a "daddy" every where i gone in life. some good and some not so good. even in the navy on the submarine i served on i had a daddy. my Father once said to me when i came home on leave and told him of the my life on subs. He said that i was always able to find men to mentor and father me where ever i went ever sense i was little. and that He wondered if i was going to be able to do the same thing in the navy too. it comes naturally for some of us.

look Jonathan, i don't know if you are gay or what. i don't know how much experience you have. but a good daddy-boy relationship is or can be very special. it can help you and nurture you in life, and your first one doesn't have to be your only one. it's just your first one and you learn from it and move on from there. if it isn't a good one, you will feel it and you can brake it off and move on.

what do you know until you try it....?

If it's someone you like and trust and this is something that interests you, I'd say give it a shot. I'd think having a caretaker who wants to take it at your pace is key. I've only done it from the caretaker side and I highly recommend it for people who are so inclined who have that mutual regard and trust. I hope it works out well for both of you

Since tomorrow isn't promised to anyone I would say you owe it yourself to work out exactly what he is offering/wanting and then think if this is what you are after.

Seems to me in any relationship people swap a bit (or a lot) of power with each other and not all relationships are equal (which I think is okay) and having a "daddy" may mean their is a difference in not only the levels of power but the type of power. I think you really better work out how his interactions with you might be considered by the other people in your life, parents, family, friends, co workers, wait staff, passers by in the street and how comfortable you are with people knowing and exactly how much you are prepared to reveal to people if confronted.

If I was you I would make up a separate checklist for each of you to tick off then compare and discuss what each means, for example:

Wants Behind Closed Doors Intimacy (kissing, cuddling, hand holding)
    Mutual attraction intimacy (sorry don't know how else to put this)
    Intimacy instigated by iJon
    Intimacy at "daddy's" insistence
    Comfortable with "daddy" changing iJons wet diapers in private
    Comfortable with "daddy" changing iJons messy diapers in private
    Comfortable with iJon changing "daddy's" wet diapers in private
    Comfortable with iJon changing "daddy's" messy diapers in private
    Comfortable with "daddy" making hygiene and clothing decisions behind closed doors
    Comfortable with "daddy" choosing clothing for trips out in public
    Comfortable with "daddy" changing iJons wet diapers in public
    Comfortable with "daddy" changing iJons messy diapers in public
    Comfortable with iJon changing "daddy's" wet diapers in public
    Comfortable with iJon changing "daddy's" messy diapers in public
    Comfortable with public displays of affection
    Comfortable with "daddy" taking a dominant role out in public in front of strangers
    Comfortable with "daddy" taking a dominant role when with iJons friends
    Comfortable with "daddy" taking a dominant role when with iJons parents
    Comfortable with "daddy" taking a dominant role when with iJons family
    Comfortable with "daddy" taking a dominant role when with iJons co workers
    Comfortable with iJon taking a child/baby role out in public in front of strangers
    Comfortable with iJon taking a child/baby role when with "daddy's" friends
    Comfortable with iJon taking a child/baby role when with "daddy's" parents
    Comfortable with iJon taking a child/baby role when with "daddy's" family
    Comfortable with iJon taking a child/baby role when with "daddy's" co workers

BTW while I haven't been in your situation I think new relationships are wonderful even if they are a bit scary.

gosh!
    i knew that i had forgot to ask the "COB" something when i became His son.
    what ever was i thinking......

no.....
    of course not.
    you were making good points, Argent;
    i was both kidding you, and making the point that many daddy-boy relationships that a person will have over their life will be non-sexual. while others will include intimacy......
    i hope that you didn't mind?

---------- Post added at 20:25 ---------- Previous post was at 20:22 ----------

i was going to kid Trevor too, but i thought better of that and didn't......
    (waves at Trevor)

Quote Originally Posted by littlelodgewrecker View Post
    " Looking at the cake is like looking at the future, until you've tasted it what do you really know? And then, of course, it's too late.
    But...but littlelodgewrecker....

The cake...the cake is a lie.

---------- Post added at 23:47 ---------- Previous post was at 23:47 ----------

I'm sorry I had to ^

I appreciate all the responses. Thank you argent for taking the time to write such a lengthy list of questions. I've been challenged to see things a little different. Is there any other questions that you guys would ask that would help with comfortability?

Wow this is like daytime TV, thought I had scared you off there prying into your personal life with that long list... not that anyone is expecting you to reveal anymore that you wish you iJon and that list is definitely only examples for yours and his use.

Would you situation benefit from having a "safety word" to bring things back to a level pegging adult situation?