Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Dance Thread

xdeadx

Default The Dance Thread

Alrighty then. So I decided to make this thread for every and all types of dancing to any type of music(or to none at all) anyone can think of. Holding topics such as advice, tips, progress videos, battles, school dances, etc.

I just thought it would be a cool idea! ^^

So I guess I'll start this thread off with some sort of topic... What types of dancing do you like or like to do? Doesn't matter if you do it well, not well, or not at all.

Have fun ^^

I do Irish jigs when I'm happy, but beyond that I don't like dancing.

EmeraldsAndLime

Oh man... *scratches his head*

I gave up dancing long ago... although I used to be a raver, what with all the stomping and shuffling and all. Good fun, but don't ever ask me to show you. >_<

I am the worst dancer ever. It's odd, because I can really feel a beat when I have an instrument in my hands, but without it, I am incredibly awkward and uncoordinated.

Peachy

I've tried once and failed horribly, so I concluded that dancing is not for me.

Or in the wise words of Phil Collins with his group Genesis:

I cant dance, I cant talk.
    Only thing about me is the way I walk.
    I cant dance, I cant sing
    Im just standing here selling everything.

Peachy

Hmmm...in sixth grade I could do a mean Mexican Hat Dance and a totally wicked Square Dance! w00t!

Ummm...I learned to waltz when I was barely old enough to walk (I used to waltz with a broom when I was little...I've since mastered the art of waltzing with a person!) Oh and I can dance a polka (I'm not Polish!)!

Really tho'...I don't go dancing...I can honestly say I haven't danced at all in probably 10 or 12 years!

I'm best at crazy silly dances with my little sister. :P I did a few types of dances when I was younger, all under the age of 6 I believe, though. I'm pretty good at hooker dancing too... in clubs with my bffz. I have to say though, that's really not all that fun. I love to dance, even if I don't know how!

I can't dance at all, nada nothing zip zilch. Never could, at at this stage in my life, I'm not going to try.

I'm decent at headbanging, (for a guy with only stubble for hair now a days, mind you.) Also It looks horrible, I don't mind telling you that either. ...and besides that isn't really dancing at all, is it? =P
    (Still, though combined with continious and rigerious fighting in the moshpit, you sort of got rythm into the whole ordeal, no? )

EDIT:
    To answer the topic at hand: No. I can't dance.

xdeadx

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    I'm decent at headbanging, (for a guy with only stubble for hair now a days, mind you.) Also It looks horrible, I don't mind telling you that either. ...and besides that isn't really dancing at all, is it? =P
    (Still, though combined with continious and rigerious fighting in the moshpit, you sort of got rythm into the whole ordeal, no? )

EDIT:
    To answer the topic at hand: No. I can't dance.
    I guess headbanging would be a type of dance if you ask me =P

Quote Originally Posted by Lukie View Post
    Oh man... *scratches his head*

I gave up dancing long ago... although I used to be a raver, what with all the stomping and shuffling and all. Good fun, but don't ever ask me to show you. >_<
    Aww, I was gonna say we could shuffle together XD