Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 101st Pinkish Purplish Thread ^_^

Default 101st Pinkish Purplish Thread ^_^

^_^ I guess this'd be considered a landmark, since the forum's only been open for a few months now. Happy 101st thread everyone! Thanks to the support and ideas of a whole bunch of people, this forum went from an idea to actually existing, and I'm sure it's helped a ton of people so far.

Who knows? Maybe at the next 100 threads, we'll have already taken over all of ADISC!

Thanks to all you members, who joined in & stood there with me, as I made post after post after post on why this forum, should be a part of Adisc & it has made me very happy to see it put to such good use & enjoyed by you all!! At the end of the day, even though I pushed hard for this, it is all of you who have made it stay around & now be a permanent part of this site, so again, thank you all!! ^_^

Thanks all!!!!! and thank you to those who made this forum possible for us to use and enjoy!!!!!!! &

Woohoo! Even though I wasn't active when it was first opened, I'm glad I'm here now!

*Throws an adorbz party*

Yeah, I've been surprised to see it take off, but obviously it fills a need. What's really surprised me is that I've read all the posts and even responded to a number of them.

This board is the whole reason i come here anymore.

Hurray for sissy's
    I don't know if I am a sissy or not, But I love me some pink :3