Thread: Cuddlez diapers?

Default Cuddlez diapers?

are these diapers any good I'm goin to get some soon just wanted to know read some reviews on them n sound good I'm also a 34 waist so would a medium do the job don't want to go large as don't want it to b too big n have a leaky nappy

I've been through about 4 packs of cuddlz and have found them to be good, although I've not tried any other brands to date.

MonarchMonk

Quote Originally Posted by babyboyblue View Post
    are these diapers any good I'm goin to get some soon just wanted to know read some reviews on them n sound good I'm also a 34 waist so would a medium do the job don't want to go large as don't want it to b too big n have a leaky nappy
    I just ordered some printed diapers from Cuddlz, more than likely they are supposed to come in the mail tomorrow on Tuesday. (I'll be pretty disappointed if they don't come on that day, I've been waiting since Friday. But you can't blame the weekend and the Bank Holidays.) I'm going to try and do a review when I have the chance so they can help people decide on the diapers.

Check out this thread, someone did a review on the printed diapers: http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-ta...ed-review.html

I'm about a 31" waist and I found the medium a little large. I don't think it would have leaked though, just not the most comfortable. It depends on your shape to a fair extent too most probably - I'm fairly skinny.

I tried the old Cuddlz Biancos a year or two ago and they leaked by the bottom tapes. It seemed that the cut at the waist was too high to fit right. I have about a 31" / 78cm waist and was using mediums, but I wonder if the smalls would have been better...? Anyway, I reckon you'll be fine in a medium. Large would almost certainly be too big.

jj2jjj

I assume you're talking about the UK brandc Cuddlz?

Anyway - these are the BEST diapers I have ever used. They hold massive amounts and swell loads (If you like that) :P

I bought 2 packs of cuddlz a few weeks back. They fit well and hold a decent amount. The only downside is that they are pretty loud so you can't wear them with other people around.

MonarchMonk

My pack of diapers have came and I tried them out, and they are REALLY good.

They manage to hold a couple of wettings. (I had to go through a lot of drinks to find this out.) and it feels really comfortable under my trousers.

I posted a review on this page: 2 X Cuddlz Printed Adult Nappy Size Large - Cuddlz.com (Look for the J. Richards review, that's me.)

It should be on the website soon because I recently upload a review. But I am going to make a thread on this website talking about the Cuddlz in a review style.

Quote Originally Posted by wilhelm747 View Post
    I bought 2 packs of cuddlz a few weeks back. They fit well and hold a decent amount. The only downside is that they are pretty loud so you can't wear them with other people around.
    Never had a problem with that, did you buy the printed or the blank ones?

I bought the printed ones and I didn't have a problem, even though most of the printed diaper itself is plastic. But if you wear some tight or thick trousers, it usually drowns the sound within the inside.
    Last edited by MonarchMonk; 08-May-2012 at 13:20.