Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gameplan!

Default Gameplan!

HAHA! My parents and brother are leaving for an entire week in mid-july so guess what I'll be doing?

I want to order some real diapers. What can I tape onto myself and just leave it on for hours without it leaking? What's comfortable? What's affordable? All of this would be some great info.

Also, where can i order from that delivers in 1 to 2 days without being super expensive?

Hm, could you clarify on how much super expensive is?

I have no idea o.O Just throw Ideas out there and where to find them and I'll make that decision on my own XD
    Also, where can i find locking plastic pants?
    And is the use of laxatives dangerous?

There are many sites that you can aqcuire locking plastic pants off, I'll leave those to the other members since I don't live in the US myself but no, they are definately not just available at your local chemist.

The use of laxatives (this is highly debatable) is only really dangerous if you do it too often, take too much or take the wrong thing. Something like castor oil for example, or prune juice are fairly safe in the recommended amounts and they both do their job. Castor oil does it quickly and more forcefully, while prune juice takes a while it is slightly more err "comfortable"? in a weird way. Althought Castor oil tastes nasty it does an incredibly awesome job simulating "loss of control" (you seriously will inevitably mess, no matter how much you struggle).

Enjoy

P.S.
    I forgot to add Castor oil will be an incredible experience if you've never tried it before but the only downside is after your failure at holding it, it's over fairly quickly, albiet satisfactorily. Prune Juice lasts a lot longer but makes you have smaller messes over a longer period of time.

The best place to get quality diapers online (in my opinion) would be XP Medical (XP Medical - Incontinence Supplies). I really like the Abena Abri-form. I use the M4's, as do many people- they are pretty darn absorbent and not too expensive (~$1.50/diaper). The M3's are an OK alternative (I have 12 next to me right now) at ~$1/diaper. You can empty probably 2 full bladders into the M4, and they're pretty comfortable. XP ships discreetly, so you won't get a big box with "DIAPERS" on the side.

Forgot to mention- they offer 2-day shipping. It depends on the size and weight of your order, but my last small-sized order was offered $20 for 2-day.

Thank you rainbow, any reviews on the attends or others on their site?

Z3RO- I definitely need to try castor oil then! What about taking it before I go to sleep and waking up witht he need to go? Would that work?

ALSO TO ANYONE IN AMERICA- Locking Plastic Pants?

Thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by CrinkleyWeekend View Post
    Thank you rainbow, any reviews on the attends or others on their site?

Z3RO- I definitely need to try castor oil then! What about taking it before I go to sleep and waking up witht he need to go? Would that work?

ALSO TO ANYONE IN AMERICA- Locking Plastic Pants?

Thanks guys
    It will definately be an experience

I myself have taken castor oil before going to sleep and it was a pretty good experience.

I only did the average amount myself, but alot of people will probably tell you to go higher and while that's fine to an extent, for the first time I'd recommend the recommended. Just so you get a feel for the effects, how it works in conjunction with your body etc. plus it's always easier to take smaller doses of the stuff.

The first time I ever used castor oil I actually took it right before going to bed. I went to bed thickly padded as a "just in case" sort of thing since alot of people I'd seen say that they would wake up messy in the mornings from doing this. However, upon waking up I was still perfectly clean albiet with a very grumbly stomach XD
    You might get different results depending on how much you use/how tired you are but I'd recommend padding up for the night "just in case". Well anyway I'd always scoffed at the idea that castor oil could actually "make" you lose control of your bowels and I didn't entirely know what to expect. I have like an iron bladder/bowel, and I never have accidents or fail at holding. Well approximately two hours later I was in a pretty bad way to be perfectly honest :P

I was getting an incredibly weird constantly reccuring feeling in my bowel and I was seriously pretty much unable to walk from trying to hold it in so much. You will not be able to believe the force behind that stuff until you test it yourself. Well eventually, probably after ten more minutes, I guess I reached a critical point. You almost want to let go just because of how weird and uncomfortable it gets and throughout the time I kept thinking how easy it would be to take a break for just a second. I guess around another minute passed and then I just got this absolutely crazy cramp that made me like double over and that's really where I just totally lost the whole fight.

You won't think you even ate the amount of food that it seems to find in your body, it's amazing and so very weird at the same time.

Well after the first failure I didn't try to hold it anymore after that and I messed like three more times after that over the course of say 15-20 minutes. Then it just seems to stop after that short time and everything returns to normal XD

Sorry if that's too long an explanation or it's too weird. I felt it best to describe my first time using it

No that just sounds expletively awesome, My goal is after work to load up on fluids and try this stuff, pad up, lock myself in and deal with it until work again.

Quote Originally Posted by CrinkleyWeekend View Post
    No that just sounds expletively awesome, My goal is after work to load up on fluids and try this stuff, pad up, lock myself in and deal with it until work again.
    Sounds like you'll be in for alot of fun

Also I think the reason it took that extra two hours when I woke up was because your body slows down bowel and bladder production while you're asleep. Meaning it would have taken longer to travel.

If you take it while awake however, it should take approximately 3 to 4 hours before you lose control. Depending mainly on how strong/weak your bowels are.

I'm yet to try locking plastic pants but plan to do so soon.
    Last edited by Serah; 07-May-2012 at 23:07.