Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sorry

Default sorry

sorry about last night guys althrough i was not lying you guy are intiled to your own opinions give me another chance through

Darkfinn

If you are not lying... how about some proof? For all us skeptics out there.

We can't control you if you want to try again...But your posts are moderated now, so the mods can control if your posts are against the rules or not, before everyone else sees them...

Quote Originally Posted by jug1776 View Post
    sorry about last night guys althrough i was not lying you guy are intiled to your own opinions give me another chance through
    Quite frankly, I don't believe you. Own up to your lie and people will be a lot more willing to forgive you.

This is just really the same topic, do you think its a good idea to keep it going when your first one was locked? And for the record I of course do not believe you. Its like why would a parent force their kid who is DL or TB to wear/use diapers, anyways that is child abuse as it is. Not to mention its a punishment for the parent not the kid since you actually want this sort of thing to happen or at least think you do.

Darkfinn

Frankly... it is highly unlikely... but I will admit that his story is possible. I mean sure, it would be a TB/DLs wet dream and a deekerish fantasy... but still.

I have seen parents react in such ways towards other things... alcohol and cigarettes for example... they catch you with it... and make you drink/smoke all of them hoping that it will make you sick and you'll learn your lesson.

So maybe... maybe... if your parent was that kind of person... I could see them saying "You wanted the diapers so bad, now wear them!" in hopes of embarassing you enough that you wouldn't want to do it again. I know from hearing enough people on this board that wearing diapers to school or out with friends is a nightmarish concept for many who view this as their little thing to do in their bedroom alone at night.

Honestly I don't think it would make the desire go away... but it would cure you from buying diapers again for a while anyways.

To us it all sounds so fantasy-ish and far fetched that we'd never believe it... and a lot of that was in the way that he presented it... but maybe, just maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    So maybe... maybe... if your parent was that kind of person... I could see them saying "You wanted the diapers so bad, now wear them!" in hopes of embarassing you enough that you wouldn't want to do it again. I know from hearing enough people on this board that wearing diapers to school or out with friends is a nightmarish concept for many who view this as their little thing to do in their bedroom alone at night.
    The problem with that is you need to expose your child's diapers, diapers that they don't need. If the child told someone at the school whats really going on and even mentioned liking diapers to a extent I think CPS would be called in. The mom would be like a live lobster in a pot of water over a stove turned on high.

Even if it wasn't child abuse then the parents would be known as that psycho who forced their kids back into diapers and claiming "But he/she likes their diapers!"

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Even if it wasn't child abuse then the parents would be known as that psycho who forced their kids back into diapers and claiming "But he/she likes their diapers!"

You dont need to ask for a second chance we'll just make a coordinated effort to ridicule you when you next inevitably post dumb shit, well I will

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    If you are not lying... how about some proof? For all us skeptics out there.
    Like pics Darkfinn?

Secret

Sure we will give you another chance and I hope the rest of you all do to. But try and not lie as much we have seen stories like this posted here before MANY MANY stories just like yours and no one will beleive you, well at least not here. But yeah I hope that you come back as a upstanding member.

Best wishes Secret101

Darkfinn

Quote Originally Posted by Shodai View Post
    Like pics Darkfinn?
    Pics of said diapers would be a plus... not that I want them for any reason... but it would lend credibility that he at least has them.