Thread: Hello everyone

Default Hello everyone

Been a lurker of this site for a long time. What a wonderful site. Anyhow I decided to join and contribute. I have allot of DL experiences. Been a DL since the age of four. When I was fifteen I had to start wearing diapers full time, due to nerve damage.

Over the years I have used ,any types of diapers, so if anyone has any questions of brands, let me know.

Fantastic, glad you broke your silence. Now perhaps you could tell us a bit about the person behind the diaper. Who are you? What are your likes and dislikes? Kirk or Picard?

Hello all,

Thanks for the replies. You asked about me, Im an easy going down to earth guy, who love nature, exploring, electronics, and paranormal stuff. Currently searching for a new partner (maybe daddy). Can think of anything I don't like at the moment.
    In the USA we have some good choices for diapers: tranquality, Abena, dry 24/7, molicare, attends, bambinos and Tena. There are allot of online choices, but in the stores its pretty bare. You have to pretty much order online if you want to stay dry.LOL. The only diaper we dont get that I always wanted to try was, Tena slip.