Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Playing outside

Default Playing outside

Ok all I need some help. I love being outside. I'm not like a mountain climbing kayaking kind of person. I just love the fresh air. I live out in the country on a lot of land however I still have neighbors. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for kid/baby things mommy and me could do outside without attracting attention. Anyone have any ideas?

If you have money and a big enough yard: Plato Scotland They have adult outdoor playground stuff :3

That's cool. I didn't know you could get adult play equipment. Unfortunately I think that would attract too much attention as I'm not married and don't have kids.

It's your yard, isn't it? Nobody's business. It's not like you were at a public park playing on it like a toddler.

Yea it's my yard and I'd love to have that and a sand box. Unfortunately I live down the street from my parents lol.

If you have a big tree you could have a swing (Piece of sturdy rope and a board and you're good to go!)
    Other things to do...lay out a blanket and play with 'indoor toys' colour, play with blocks, toy cars, etc.

I agree with ayanna one the swing or a good old tire swing at that. Other things you can get are big balls and Big wheels or some kind of trike that you can easily pack away

mountain bikes.....
    bike riding. i just love to do that with Daddy!

I'm a biker as well. If your trees are large, you could build a tree house. Once you were up there and off the ground, who would know what you're doing. You could fence in your back yard with a big, solid wooden fence.