Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ok im dumb so can i have a key please?

Default ok im dumb so can i have a key please?

Hi all,
    as ive been interation with others and reading many posts i have come accross aa lot of new words and things that i havent a clue what they mean.

Untill i came accross this site all ive ever known are Pull-ups here in the UK and i know i like wearing them...simple yes until now

I realy need a 'key' to explain what the difference between a normal diaper, a pull-up and a bambino.

Another thing ive heard is the word stuffers!! i might have an incling what it means but i'd rather have it explained. also BF and other 2 letter words lol

As i said once in a job interview (for the job ive had now for several years) I know and dont mind the fact im a dumb person, but i'd hate to be a Dangerous/ idiotic dumb person. so once youve stopped laughing would you mind explaining all this to me please :-) many thanks

BF = Babyfur
    AB = Adult Baby
    DL = Diaper Lover
    Stuffer = smaller diaper put inside a larger one to make it hold more/thicker

As for different brands and that, I have no idea, but if you see something you don't know just google it. Or you can go to the articles section of the site and look at the reviews there

In terms of disposables, a diaper is something with tape/velcro closures, whereas a pull-up has stretchy sides and is a single unit that is pulled up (hence the name) like underpants. A Bambino is a particular brand of AB conscious diaper. Note that many people will use "diaper" as an overarching term for both the kind with tapes and pull-ups since they both perform the same function. Personally, I wouldn't say it's wrong, just imprecise and can lead to confusion.

For cloth it's similar. Diapers have velcro closures or use pins and the pull-ups (more commonly referred to as training pants) are like thick underpants. If the item in question is only cloth, it requires plastic pants worn to stop leakage. However, there are also all in one (AIO) products that have a waterproof layer sewn on top which come in both the typical diaper form and the underpants style. Despite seeming like the perfect product, they don't tend to work very well and can be difficult to dry.

Fayte

A normal diaper is one that has tapes, like a baby diaper.
    A pull up diaper is exactly what it sounds like. A diaper that has no tapes and requires them to be pulled on.
    A bambino is a brand of diaper. There are bambinos, AdultBaby Universe (ABU), Cuddlz, etc.
    BF= baby fur
    DF= diaper fur
    LG/Sissy= little girl/sissy
    AB= adult baby
    TB= teenage baby
    DL= diaper lover

Are you using Firefox? If words have a dotted underline to them you can hover over them with your mouse to see what they mean most of the time. I think it's dependent on the site owner to determine what they mean so it's handy for the same acronym on different sites.

I dunno if that's specific to Firefox but I'm using it and they're there. (Their)

E.g. DL AB DF LG

Looks like BF isn't added right now. MOOO!

Quote Originally Posted by Point View Post
    Are you using Firefox? If words have a dotted underline to them you can hover over them with your mouse to see what they mean most of the time. I think it's dependent on the site owner to determine what they mean so it's handy for the same acronym on different sites.

I dunno if that's specific to Firefox but I'm using it and they're there.
    This works in Chrome, as well. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Point View Post
    Looks like BF isn't added right now. MOOO!
    because it also means 'boyfriend'.......as if we weren't already confuzzled enough.

incidentally, and on edit, when i first started out on forums (at yahoo and the like) many years ago and when perviness was rife, because i had come across some lolita stuff during my first forays and seen it abbreviated as 'lol', whenever some innocent person posted 'lol' (as we mean it nowadays) i'd be like "WTF! EVERYONE'S A PEDO! AND THEY'RE FOLLOWING ME!"

Quote Originally Posted by ayanna View Post
    This works in Chrome, as well. :-)
    I have firefox how do you make it work???

this might be a good thing to have as an article for some of our newer members especially for the people that may have only recently started embracing there abdl side.i know i could of used some info 10 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Shtu123 View Post
    I have firefox how do you make it work???
    Just look up at where people have written the abbreviations. Can you see how there's a very fine dotted line underneath them?

Well just hover your mouse over one of them, and a little dialogue box should pop up telling you what it means