Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: AB or DL?

Default AB or DL?

Which one are you? Personaly, I am a little of both, mostly DL though

Welcome, Anita! Glad you're here! I'm DL/incontinent. What are some of your interests and hobbies?

Quote Originally Posted by AnitaJohb View Post
    Which one are you? Personaly, I am a little of both, mostly DL though
    Same here, diapers are one of the biggest parts of my life. I view them as a necessity, not a want.

I too am a little of both. Mostly DL with an added sissy look. Occasionally I'll go totally AB. It's kind of hard to do stuff when there's people all around you. Stupid roommates.

Primarily DL for me do not have much in the way of AB items

I'm a LG/AB who usually furiously denies she's a DL even one tiny liddel bit; the diapers are just for little feelings and incon, I don't actually have any interest in wearing them alone! However, after a day or so of not wearing, diapers come to the forefront of my mind...not being little, not being a baby...diapers. When Mama banned me from wearing for a few days, I found myself utterly desperate to pad up at the end. There was nothing I wanted more than to tape on a fresh crinkly diaper.

With that in mind, I'd say I'm a bit of a DL...I'm a DL when I can't have diapers. When I'm in them, the 'urge' is basically much that I nearly forget I have the 'urge' at all! So, I'm saying tentatively I'm a DL...but in a few weeks I know I'll be back to insisting I'm not! XD Silly Charlie...

im more of a DL as i dont have anything AB, well not till i get my own place lol then i might get some bits n pieces and see what its like being an AB :-)

I'm more of an AK than either AB or DL...basically I like toddler-ish things! :-) I'm not really into the whole diaper thing (at least not these days...but who knows what the future holds?).

I am mostly a dl how ever I have a strong ab side and when I am at a friends house who is a daddy I tend to be more of an ab and enjoy it very much.