Thread: New Diaper Lover Report!

Default New Diaper Lover Report!

Well, I saw on a show a girl telling how she was an adult baby. She said she wore diapers all the time. I was curious so I. Went out to by a pack of diapers yesterday. I used thm and loved thm! It feels so natural 2 me and I love rolling arnd my bed in a wet diaper. I love the thick feeling between my legs! I need some advice tho, I live with my parents so I cn only gt store bought diapers. The ones I have fit so well! Wht abt creams and powders?
    If I gt so used 2 wearing diapers, the next time I dnt will I have an accident?
    I want 2 try and work my way up 2 wearing thm in public. Maybe go through the drive threw at burger king first.

Update- I drove around in them today, and even went for a walk in them. It was really comforting wetting myself looking at all the trees and stuff.

Is it weird tho that I'm 18? IK if ppl found out they would think I'm a freak...
    I enjoy heating up water and pouring it into the diaper b4 bed

If I want someone to change me, how do I found some one? Is there like a girl I could call or something? I'm a girl, and would rather have a girl change me...

Supersam1223

Can you please write in proper English. I didn't even read half of that, and I'd be much more willing to give advice if it was properly written.

Quote Originally Posted by sbaby18 View Post
    Well, I saw on a show a girl telling how she was an adult baby. She said she wore diapers all the time. I was curious so I. Went out to by a pack of diapers yesterday. I used thm and loved thm! It feels so natural 2 me and I love rolling arnd my bed in a wet diaper. I love the thick feeling between my legs! I need some advice tho, I live with my parents so I cn only gt store bought diapers. The ones I have fit so well! Wht abt creams and powders?
    If I gt so used 2 wearing diapers, the next time I dnt will I have an accident?
    I want 2 try and work my way up 2 wearing thm in public. Maybe go through the drive threw at burger king first.

Update- I drove around in them today, and even went for a walk in them. It was really comforting wetting myself looking at all the trees and stuff.

Is it weird tho that I'm 18? IK if ppl found out they would think I'm a freak...
    I enjoy heating up water and pouring it into the diaper b4 bed

If I want someone to change me, how do I found some one? Is there like a girl I could call or something? I'm a girl, and would rather have a girl change me...
    Wow, thats certainly a lot of questions!

I'll try to take them in order! If you're looking for creams or powders, then I would recommend Sudocream if you get a rash, and baby lotion and/or powder for general use. A lot of people will tell you you don't need this, and that's correct, you don't *need* them, but if you like them, and the smell, then go for it! The only problem is that these things do smell quite strongly, and since your parents presumably brought you up, they'll recognise the smell. If you're worried about your parents catching you then maybe this is something to avoid. On the other hand, if youare wearing regularly it's not something to scrimp on.

Is it weird that you're 18 and wearing diapers? Truthfully, yes, it is. It's certainly not normal behaviouor. But so what? As long as you're enjoying yourself, and you're only involving consenting adults then so what?

How can you get someone to change you? Well, there are many options on that one. Yes, there is a girl you could call. I don't have any numbers for you, and even if I did I couldn't post them anyway since we're a PG-13 site. Other options include finding someone already in the community to start a relationship with (either diaper-only, or sexual, or companionship, or friendship, or...?), or finding yourself a girlfriend, and when you're comfortable that this is a long term thing, that you can trust her, and that she's open minded enough to accept it, then you can tell her that you like diapers and ask her to change you!

Hope this helps x

I wish to politely make my opinion known that this is somewhat fictional.

noctis

gotta ask.. what show was it? I've already seen the two Tyra banks episodes with the adult baby and the adult little girl.