Thread: Im giving up diapers

Default Im giving up diapers

I just bought dry 24/7 diapers that are supposed to be my size. Their not and they leak, Bambinos dont fit either and ive tried several different sizes so im giving up diapers forever. F*** every company that makes them and markets them.

you will probably get a lot of replies that suggest you are fitting them on wrong, and that is likely the problem. I recently made a few posts in my blog about how to tape a diaper that's your size to not leak. Check it and see if it helps you. View Profile: bambinod - ADISC.org

Sorry but I forgot to bring my little violin.......

Quote Originally Posted by CarKid View Post
    here, I brought mine.

Quote Originally Posted by CarKid View Post
    come on, why would you say something like that. the fellow is having problems and needs help. if you have experience to share, help him.......

OP, I gotta ask...what are you trying to accomplish with this thread? It's hard to discuss stuff if you don't give us anything to discuss.

If they're your size then you're not taping them on right because I've never heard of anyone complaining about them not fitting when they'be bought either diaper. Either that or you haven't bought the correct size and they're too large. Why don't you tell us in detail what the problem is? Because someone here should be able to offer advice that will help you.

i second bambinod's blog posts. try that and see if you still leak.

Quote Originally Posted by CharliePup View Post
    OP, I gotta ask...what are you trying to accomplish with this thread? It's hard to discuss stuff if you don't give us anything to discuss.
    He wishes to express his outrage at buying the wrong size diaper and I guess we should discuss... I don't know, rocks or something?