Thread: hi

Default hi

Hi I'm new here. I honestly don't know much as of yet. To me though I view it as a little bit out of need and a little bit out of wanting the comfort of not having to worry as much. So I've been trying to decide and I may try the goodnites as I don't leak that much and when it's involuntary its not like a huge stream or anything. Just enough to be humiliating though. Anyways look forward to all the good information.

Hey, vela! Welcome aboard the ADISC train! Choo choo!

If you're going involuntary, you should talk to your doctor. Check out the incontinence forum, too.

Could you tell us more about you so we can get to know you a little better? What do you like to do?

Well it's a side effect of the medicine I'm on so it's no real biggie I don't think I can bring it up though as I have a checkup monday. Um graduated college, lived in texas until this year when I moved to washington. I'm a truck driver as well. For hobbies I like gardening, and fashion(thrift store fashionista).

Howdy and a hearty welcome to ADISC from a fellow Seattleite. I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in.

Stay dry and happy!