Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A bit excited

Default A bit excited

I have to admit. I'm a bit excited today. I placed my first order for some Bambino Bellissimos. They haven't arrived yet, but I find myself checking alot. I can't wait to see and use them.

Hope they arrive soon! I do exactly the same thing when I'm waiting for ABDL stuff in the post. The more you check, the longer they take!!

Nice. Bambino makes some of the best diapers, hope they get there soon. I just got my first order of dry 24/7

I have that same feeling, I'm waiting for an order from ABU and i check my email everyday for news, shipping take to long from US to UK But just like you I can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by LittleBoy52 View Post
    Nice. Bambino makes some of the best diapers, hope they get there soon. I just got my first order of dry 24/7
    You should be pleasantly surprised LittleBoy52. When I first tried Dry 24/7's I fell IN LOVE with them. I have never gone back. They are the thickest I have ever used, and they make me feel more babyish then any other diaper I have ever used.

Since then I have been using diapers 24/7. I still mess in the potty, but I always wet in my diaper. It's been wonderful.

I wanted to try the Bellissimos, because of the cute printing on it. I think I will use them for my baby time, and the Dry 24/7's when I'm out and about as an adult.

I knew I was going to be excited, but I have to admit, I didn't think I would be this excited.

I ordered some Classicos, I know how you feel haha. It's my first order with Bambino too, cant wait to see them

AAAA... I can't stand it anymore. I look up the tracking number on UPS, it's not going to arrive until Wednesday. I guess I should have paid extra to get them here faster.

I was exactly the same on my first order

Hehe, I did the same thing when I first ordered my Teddy Bambinos!

Enjoy the new Bambinos. Let us know how you like them.