Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: bought the new abu diapers

Default bought the new abu diapers

i cant stress enough about how great these things are i had some doubts at first but as soon as they came in the mail i tried one out and it was like a flash back of when i used to be able to fit in baby diapers.

any ways all i can say is these things are a dream come true they are so darn comfy.

yay no more squeezing into small diapers

so what is your opinions on this diaper would like to hear what you all think
    Last edited by littlebear1223; 04-May-2012 at 21:37.

yes sorry i didn't explain which ones i was talking about .

thats how excited i am.

---------- Post added at 16:37 ---------- Previous post was at 16:35 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ultrapampers View Post
    Which ones? The cloth-like Cushies?
    yes

They do have a very realistic appearance to them, which is a huge factor for me. However, being a child of the 80s, for me, I wore something much closer to the SDKs or the Bambino Teddies. We didn't have those fancy, colorful, cloth-covered ones back in my day

Glad you enjoy them! Considering a review article on them?

I got some too !! But they are still on the FedEx truck waiting to be delivered!!! I'm freaking out I'm so excited!

WOW they sound great, gotta move to the states!

Quote Originally Posted by onecho View Post
    They do have a very realistic appearance to them, which is a huge factor for me. However, being a child of the 80s, for me, I wore something much closer to the SDKs or the Bambino Teddies. We didn't have those fancy, colorful, cloth-covered ones back in my day

Glad you enjoy them! Considering a review article on them?
    well thats kinda what i prefer usually is plastic but it is so nice that someone finally made a diaper that is realistic and it spices things up a bit

its nice to have a good selection to choose from i remember when i first started buying the only choice you had was white or something with a yellow strip down it.

I bought some as well just to check em out... Im a plastic backed fan since thats what i remember as a child. But it was kinda cool trying them out. I gotta say it was pretty cool to be able to wear something so close to what is in stores today! Also i cant say enough good about the single tape style on the Cushies and Super Dry Kids... Finally someone has come up with a taping system that fits and works just like a real baby diaper fits a child. I hope this catches on with other manufacturers.

FedEx just delivered my Cushies and SDKS !!!! The Cushies are soooooo cute and I can't wait to try them ! My box also came with 2 suckers

I wasn't overly impressed by the abu cloth cushies or with ABU. They are really stiff and the padding is really high. Most baby diapers are soft as blankets and even if a baby is wearing one or two sizes too big they don't come up that high. I like the one tape design as it makes that diaper look similar to baby diapers in terms of bulge and shape, but even that could be improved a little. I also had a lot of trouble with their shipping because they delivered them to my billing address rather than my shipping which could have been really bad. I am glad I finaly bought from ABU, but unless they start selling pull ups in adult sizes or are selling diapers for dirt cheap I doubt I will buy from them again.